God Family Country in that order. The fight for freedom is real and I want to do my part to be on the right side of history.

I have a prayer request. I have a dear friend in need of some prayer. Could yall pray for my friend. They are having some heath issues that need Gods touch. Thank you in advance

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Andrew Bringthepain to his Publication

will pray for your friends Andrew🙏Gods touch of healing

God Family Country in that order. The fight for freedom is real and I want to do my part to be on the right side of history.

In response Victoria Walters to her Publication

Thank you so much

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

will pray some more, maybe one day God will open up heaven and just pour out the healing on all His creation, humans, animals, the sea, land, air🙏

Thank you and I like the way you think. To have everyone be healed that would be great.

have asked for that a while, my praying more like conversation with Him♥️

Only people mentioned by @Victorious11 in this post can reply

It's like talking to a friend. The more you talk to him the closer the relationship. :)