Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

and the ones we are still being told I pray that all will be revealed. and I mean all who such as who is good and was bad for sake of sanity that we should know the truth about everything.

I vividly remember singing the days of the week in my christian primary school and the song always started with Sunday.

selon les éditions la vérité n’est pas la meme 🙄

selon les éditions la vérité n’est pas la meme 🙄

WHY did they DESTROY ALL the ancient and original maps in 1958?
The NASA re-programming of a spinning ball.

Does anyone remember the TV Series "Under The Dome"?
More Hollywood "predictive programming". 😎

I’ve been saying for years that the sky or “space” is water. The stars sparkle bc of the way light reflects on the water.

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

I have more than one, but the first old bible I picked up in my house was printed 1852 and still has the Apocrypha between the old and new testaments text.

oh, the lies...

./sync

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

Nice find...Wow!

and I thought the Bible my Grandmomma left me was old and in rough shape.
This was a gift to my Grandma from Grandpa in 1950. It's a hard one to hold while reading😅 and I don't want to damage it anymore so I have a smaller reading Bible and refer to this one when needed. ❤️ It has a huge encyclopedia/dictionary section.

🐸

QPatriot 💥FINAL BATTLE! ⛈️🌪️🌟A New World ahead🎉🌟🙏🏼 GOD BLESS the USA, Trump, Q team and the WH Military! 🙏🏼✨🌟

In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication

You must feel very honored to have such an old bible treasure in your possession. 🙏☺️

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Kimber333) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Kimber333) can see their posts

If I were the Evil King, I would want my subjects to be stupid, sickly, superstitious twats, so that I may appear as a God.

The Only Thing Constant Is Change.

oh yeah, the Catholic Apocrypha has a book called Daniel vs. the Dragon, where Daniel (who befriended hungry Lions in their den) legit killed a dragon that was hold up in a tower or cave.

Communism is a dystopia. Capitalism is a utopia. Also learning to be multilingual :)

There's also Bel & The Dragon

(1) Show this thread

Daughter of the Most High***Child of Light** Warrior

It’s gonna be mindblowingly awesome to finally discover all that has been hidden from us! Thankful for God’s mercy, even through all of the deception, He gave us His Spirit who never stops persuing us, completely connected. Also, thankful for The Word Himself! The angels still call Him the Word, they knew Him way before God put flesh on Him. (In the beginning was the Word, the Word was with God, the Word WAS God. The Word became flesh and dwelt among men)...So radical the King in His great mercy gave us enough to know Him, even tho the fallen rebellious ones have tried everything to corrupt/omit what God ordered for humanity to know, We can still KNOW Him! Not by religion, not repetitious traditions but an intimate loving relationship. The more we Ask, Seek, Knock (ASK) we’re given Revelation from the Living Word Himself! He-The Word-is alive & powerful, sharper than a two edged sword, able to seperate bone from marrow, soul from spirit, and judges the intentions of the heart.” 💙🤗🙏

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

Learn Greek & Hebrew - original texts are available.

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication

hebrew way too difficult for this southern girl💙lasted 3 classes

(1) Show this thread

I will strike upon them upon them with Great, Vengeance and Furious Anger; and they shall know the LORD, when I lay My vengeance upon [them]

[they] been fookin with it.. long time..
I am ahead of the curve, Saturday has been my rest day, long time..😉

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

Yes the Sabbath is Saturday. A day of rest and worship. https://youtu.be/uf9lKhnj8tE

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

A passionate seeker of the TRUTH who definitely was not created 2 fit In I definitely was created 2 stand out"

Keep the Sabbath holy by not employing others to work on the Sabbath. The Fourth Commandment has specific implications for those who employ others to work for them (e.g. business owners). It reads: “In it you shall do no work: you, nor your son, nor your daughter, nor your male servant, nor your female servant, nor your cattle, nor your stranger who is within your gates” (verse 10).

A passionate seeker of the TRUTH who definitely was not created 2 fit In I definitely was created 2 stand out"

Keeping the Sabbath was part of the Law of Moses. It was the fourth of the Ten Commandments (Ex. 20:8-11). The observance of the Sabbath was to be a memorial of God’s rest after the six days of creation and a time of remembrance of how God had given them rest from their slavery in Egypt (Deut. 5:15).

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication

It also serves as the authorizing *seal* on God's law.

It NAMES the law giver - the LORD God
Gives His TITLE - Creator
And specifies his DOMANIN - heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is.

Without the 4th anyone could have written those laws.

(1) Show this thread

There are 73 books in the Catholic Bible and 66 books in the Protestant Bible. The lies have been going on for a very long time, but, they can’t withstand the Light of God’s Truth — whatever that is.

🙏✝️ ☀️

Genesis 1
3 And God said, “Let there be light”; and there was light. 4 And God saw that the light was good; and God separated the light from the darkness.

John 1
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.[a] 2 He was in the beginning with God; 3 all things were made through him, and without him was not anything made that was made. 4 In him was life,[b] and the life was the light of men. 5 The light shines in the darkness,[c] and the darkness has not overcome it.

TS = 14:46 > 510 > 51.

Love GOD who is all TRUTH, all GOODNESS, and all BEAUTY. pro-life, Trump loving creative. Tired of all the deception and evil.

In response Jen ... to his Publication

I sure hope this is true because just like Biden he is a shadow figure not a true POPE, and will probably be declared an ANTI-POPE in the future.

(1) Show this thread

Pope news 👀
Will the Vatican fall ?

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

In response Jen ... to his Publication

hmm...Megyn Kelly aka Nicole Brown Simpson (CIA ASSHAT) who 'got a makeover for playing along with the False Flag Association, I mean the FBI/ NAZI SS. hmm... IT's still working hard for IT's $$$

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Mystogan) can see their posts

Wow! That's a great find. VERY interesting too.

Only followers of this user (@CBear) can see their posts

Reason#10458923 for Being Athiest in the Bible Belt
(until i had a profound spiritual experience 2012)

those around me: “the bible has never changed”
me: “why are there different versions”
those around me: “I dont know, but it has never changed”
me: 🙄

one of my earliest memories was telling my mother that there was no Santa Claus, no Easter Bunny, and no God. 😳

one of my other memories at about 10 was “why do you have to wait to die to find out if you get into heaven, i am just not interested in giving my chore money to something that doesnt make sense!”🤷‍♀️

nothing about “religion” made sense. everything about spirituality makes perfect sense.

Daughter of the Most High***Child of Light** Warrior

In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication

So True! Its All about a relationship with Him. truly knowing Him. Jesus called the religous pharisees a “brood of viper’s” lol! 😂 If ya just ask Him to reveal Himself, He will! He loves you, it wasnt nails that held him there! He still woulda done it you know? (the cross) even if it was just you. Did you know that its one of the first statements when someone joins the satanic cult: I know that Jesus died for the world, but just not for me. (why would they be required to oath that? Because, “even the demons believe and tremble!” Oh and BTW, you CAN know that you’re going to heaven! He said to put on your helmet of salvation, it’s part of your armour. Protect your mind with the TRUTH that YOU ARE SAVED, bought and paid for with the most supreme/precious very blood Jesus Christ! He adors you you are so important to Him. He’s so in love with you. 😘 Sending you 💖&🙏‘s dear friend. (even tho you’re a perfect stranger lol)

(1) Show this thread

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

i was brought up catholic. When i sat after a confession n told the priest about my nde he looked at me as crazy. Stumbled thru our furst child's baptism. the final straw was the fear mongering service on ash Wednesday....i refrained from screaming liar and left the church and never went back!
Do from the heart and you will not be wrong

In response I am Keri to her Publication

samething here

(2) Show this thread

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

just step through the wall of sleep

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

VK, my brotha… you da man.
Love ya. Keep on keeping on!