#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Anyone here try to add salt to a hot tub to make it like sea water?

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

🤔 this is a strange question vk,
heres my strange thinking

Irregular Warfare

Answer from Quora
Mila,

So, here’s the deal. Chloride is negatively charged while sodium is positively charged. While bound together they have a net charge of zero which makes it safe for mortals to touch and handle.

However, whenever it comes in contact with evil intents those molecular bonds are broken and the charged particles attach themselves to the evil intent and drag them apart - much like draw and quartering a person. Only instead of ropes and horses, we use chemistry! Salt acts like soap by bonding to evil and then ripping it apart. This is why when you watch Supernatural the Winchester boys will put a circle of salt around them because demons know that if they cross it they will be ripped apart. It’s one reason i really enjoy the show because they did their research and it shows!

🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication

This is so strange. Am going to forward this to my sisters. Growing up my grandmother would take sea salt and circle it over our heads saying she is driving out the evil. My mum would go nuts over this and call it superstition. Our grandmother lived with us and so we were used to her doing this on and off. Did not bother us. Now am thinking did she know something? Or was it just passed to her by her parents? Someone must have known the truth. Either ways your explaination has sent me into reflection. Thank you for posting. ♥️

salt was also placed across thresholds so that not just anyone could come through

In response God Wins to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @VelvetsAngel in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Velvet S Angel, click on at the bottom under it