Anyone here try to add salt to a hot tub to make it like sea water?

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

epsom does wonders for my dogs paws truly a blessing

epsom does wonders for my dogs paws truly a blessing

no..i just go to the beach..

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

Sister put in a pool and uses salt. My feet hurt from time to time. I jump in and pain goes away.. Not sure the type of salt though

Shine Your Light On #WORLDWIDEFREEDOM #WWG1WGA #MAGA #MEGA #XRP Disinformation is real. Disinformation is necessary.

Yes, Epsom or Himalayan salt & Borax (boron)

Drinking Salt Sole everyday = enormous health benefits

Water + Salt = Essence of Life

Salt Water is a good conductor of electricity, we are electric beings

Salt Bath = come out High Vibin'

Yes all the time . Epsom salt

FJB .......Trump is my President

No but i have a salt pool and it uses a salt generator

Epsom Salt

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Mineral salts.

SALT - that reminds me of my favorite scenes from Chosen. Season 2, Episode 8… Matthew & Jesus working on his sermon.

Matthew says:
What does “you are the salt of the earth” even mean, I am not good at metiphor.

Jesus replies:
Salt preserves meat from corruption, it slows it’s decay. I want my followers to be a people who hold back the evil over the world.

Salt also enhances the flavor of things, I want my followers to renew the world and be part of it’s redemption.

Salt can also be mixed with honey and rubbed on the skin for maladies. I want my people to participate in the healing of the world - not it’s destruction.

Later in the scene Jesus says:
I told you, these things will make sense to some but not to others. I don’t want passive followers. Those who are truly committed will peer deeply into it looking for truth.

Only followers of this user (@CueTee42) can see their posts

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Looking back👀 I posted about salt water a few hours before you did🤔 semi-sync? It was very calming for me, gave clarity. Kind of....#Vibes

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

🙏

(1) Show this thread

calif native, navy brat, Weldon Calif resident, love our Potus, Donald Trump

is the maritime law over. can we sue those who are using us as collateral

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

We have a salt water pool. Salt and Sun are very important and [they] don’t want us to remember that.

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

From experience, be careful mixing the two for too long. You will burn. I live 45 minutes from gulf. When swimming out in open sun you tend to burn faster and don't even know till you get out. The water cools it/numbs it.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Glory to God! Red pilled and full armor of God is strapped on. I do not consent to any evil plans.

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

That is why we go swimming in the Gulf almost every weekend. Very sunny & very salty!

(3) Show this thread

Daphne. Jesus is my homeboy.🌻

SAHM. 100% Trump supporter. Here for VK & Patriot friends. WWG1WGA

We are switching our pool to salt soon. Not sure yet what the difference is, but they aren't interchangeable.

Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming, The Best Is Yet To Come. I follow back all Patriots. Love and Prayers from Scotland UK 🙏

mineral salts

Epsom Salt, Baking Soda, 20 Mule Borax, Aztec Clay = detox

also:
https://drsircus.com/general/why-iodine-is-so-essential/

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

Got 'em all! Use 'em all! I have pascolite bentonite instead of Aztec Clay, which I will now research, thanks, Generica Persona! I throw in a bit of Borax with every wash, too, and imagine that helps somewhat.

(1) Show this thread

i suffee with swelling of feet after an operation that went wrong on them i have tried all those epson salts things in bath etc they dont work but discovered radox armotherapy line from sleep ones to relax etc and its amazing they work

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

We have a Hot Tube and thought about it, but I do not know if it is good for the mechanics such as pump and flow heater because of corrosion.

Out of conflict, Comradeship is borne.

212 ?

no such thing my fren ;)

All the time!

Epsom salt best muscle relaxing soak

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

well i have added epsom salt with himilayan pink salt to regular hot bath, and is really soothing, but someone posted article bout a recipe for making salt water in a bigly tub💖

🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

Sea water is so beautiful and electrifying to your whole being. There is magic in the sounds of the ocean. We use epsom salt but never thought of sea salt. Pure sea salt is so expensive.

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

I add bath salts to my tub all
the time, but I also enjoy a salt pool, very soothing.

ArmyVet Deo Proximo BridgeBuilder #FamilyIsEverything #AceOfSpades #TipOfTheSpear

yes worked out well but cost an arm adb a leg whew 😅

also my parents used to add Salt to our water softner growing up. was hooked up only to the bathrooms. wr didnt drink feom those faucets but we did bathe and ahower in it

chlorine is especially bad for the littles whos Craniums have not fully closed we Absord everything wr put on our skin.

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

My pool was originally salt water but the pump was about at the end of it's lifespan. The cost of replacing the salt water pump was expensive and was told they break down every couple years or have to be replaced. Basically, the pool expert guy said Chlorine is cheaper and my brother (who owns the house) decided to switch back to Chlorine.

It's kind of like organic food...the better for you it is the more expensive it is.

(1) Show this thread