I used to get Targeted Individuals reach out to me and beg for help, but I was never in a position to do much beyond offer sympathy. Doing my current job obviously puts me at risk of harm as a dissident, but I have never really given it much attention.

My assumption is that good people have put in place as much protection as possible. (Think game theory so if any anon is hurt, enemy suffers awful consequences: WWG1WGA!) If that's not enough, so be it; I am more inclined to burn bright than burn long anyhow.

If I had to live with the dishonour of "knowing โ€” but not doing" I probably wouldn't last long! Danger is real and objective, but fear is a choice (over the longer term). Better to go down fighting Bolsheviks than being a silent accomplice to their crimes to save your own skin.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Angelic white light protection...that's what I send to you. They will let your light burn both bright and long for the world needs white light beings to shape the future. Shine on Martin Geddes for the world needs your light.

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning๐Ÿ’š๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ’š...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning๐Ÿ’š๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ’š...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

I know a lot of people dont think its enough and 5 yrs ago I used to be one of those people. My faith in God and higher powers was minimal and I had zero understanding in them. I have never went to church, I have never accepted a religion and I have never been saved (in terms of religion), never been dunked under the water by any of that. But in these last 5 yrs, without the help of any human, I have been drawn to God and somehow know there are higher being.Yes I do use the terms Angels, Archangels, Spirits, ET's, etc. I have lost any known fear Ive had and understand its alright to be scared but do not fear. I believe it us man that wants us to fear God, I dont, I love abd respect God. I dont speak or think of the devil, I keep it out of my life. I follow and support God and his divine beings. I follow my heart and try to help others open theirs. 5 yrs ago I would have hated to hear people teling me this kind of stuff but I will admit that it manifests a more safe and peaceful life.