Ukraine is the keystone.

Ukraine has the goods on EVERYTHING.

BioClandestine.

Only people mentioned by @humunu in this post can reply

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Ché Trust-The-Plan to his Publication

Excellent! I have been saying this, that Ukraine is the head of the snake, that it is the center for all the trafficking of weapons, children ( lots of "orphanages" there), the biolabs were Putins target. Zelensky is an installed puppet of the DS. Just a look at who visited Ukraine in the middle of a "war" is telling. Connecting the dots to Ukraine is important. Also the "Chy-na" connection of a biolab there in Ukraine when Trump dropped that crumb. The DS is desperate to keep the head of the snake alive and well. All those tax dollars ( printed money) are laundered right back to the DS actors. So many uninformed people were sending money to help the Ukrainian people and have no idea of the DS gleefully ( IMO) most likely enjoying that money now. The Pig-losi gang gang wearing 🇺🇦 colors, pushing the narrative they needed to push and many Americans fell for it.

In response Ché Trust-The-Plan to his Publication

Thank Q for posting that, Much Love.