IYKYK :)

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

But what about Vk’s statement to one of us I believe after the unauguration to someone giving up that he hoped he had 1 more year left in him?

That was actually December of 21 (basically 2022) of this year...

In response Kly Fdt to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

well hopefully Christmas in July has meaning because 6 more months seems like forever

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

In response Back to the Future to his Publication

lol...you can do it!!!

(1) Show this thread

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

If enough of us say NO to that timeline - we can make it happen quicker. Each of us contains that infinite spark of the Universe - eternal consciousness (what most call "God"). WE are the plan - each one of us - and we can literally manifest the ending by focusing on what we want - regularly - and calling it forth. Bill Wood, (project looking glass - us navy seal - former) said this and I believe it. REmember the whole "NO DATES" - even Trump spoke of this. Date predicted/shared create distraction and conflict. Focus on bringing in what you want N O W.

I haven't much more than a year in me at this point. The movie has to end by the summer of 23', or at least get much more enjoyable.

NOooo.. Say it isn't so! 😭

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

Sigh ok. I was just hoping for a definitive undeniable visible event near the end of this year that cemented we have won. I already figured tbe whole clean up would stretch into 2023. I’m so tired of watching innocents suffer.

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

In response Kly Fdt to her Publication

I think that will happen by the end of the year. A few other sources have said as much. VK either knows more than anyone else or he wants us to expect a worst case scenario and then be overjoyed when it comes sooner than expected. With gas expected to reach 8$ here in CA, i don't see how people will survive 12 more months. I'll have to learn some Rambo skills and head for the San Gabriel mountains soon.

(1) Show this thread

VK has consistently posted
that 2023 is THE year
& that Betelgeuse 🌟 will turn night into DAY in '23.

(But he cheated 😉)

for entertainment purposes only. may contain bias or harmful content.limited knowledge of world, events and gematria.

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

its cheating when he gets to see the script 😆

for entertainment purposes only. may contain bias or harmful content.limited knowledge of world, events and gematria.

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

B DAY?

(8) Show this thread

this such a YUGE test of patience!!!

#2A, #USA 🇺🇸 #FamilyIsEverything 🇬🇧 #SaveTheChildren

👊