Hello Martin. Thank you for sharing your truth with us. I wish to live in a reality where we can all be as open about who we are and what equates a happy existence for each of us. You remind me of my Father on this Father's Day. I so misunderstood him while he was on this Earth, and have since come to understand him and I am so proud of him for being true to who he was. Your life is a living, breathing act of courage. It makes my heart smile to hear that your Daughter has reached out, I hope she gets to know and understand you as a person. We aren't given instructions on how to be a Parent, but I can tell you this,...A life lived with honesty and courage is the best possible example a child can have as a roadmap for life, and if she studies on that, she will treasure the essence that is her Father. From one inmate to another...Keep going Martin. Keep being who you are. The world needs more of this. Thank you for all you have shared here on Anonup.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @CuriousForge1985 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Tizzylish 1985, click on at the bottom under it