If you think that you are awake & want to hear some truth listen to all of these.
This so explains so many things that have happen to me, so many of the visions of the past and future that I have seen, the remote views, my guides, Angels, demons, ETs that I have seen and experienced the last few years.

Some may find out that you are not as awake as you think:

Juan O Savin Triple Helix DNA Children of Cain:
https://www.bitchute.com/video/cIFuro1oXTZx/

Juan O Savin Triple Helix Children of Cain Reptilians Part 1:
https://www.bitchute.com/video/YXI3DXWpUcGi/

Juan O Savin Triple Helix Children of Cain The Reptilians 2/3:
https://www.bitchute.com/video/bFfu0mzSQLNE/

Juan O Savin Triple Helix Children of Cain Reptilians 3/3:
https://www.bitchute.com/video/8Cn7ma14A5TA/

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Great 107, as always.

Only followers of this user (@ElaMarriti) can see their posts

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response ela marriti to her Publication

I have not been on rightonly in a good while. I had issues with them fixing a mistake on my bill so I just stopped it.
I wanted to check them out at first but I really dont believe that having a platform that ONLY allows in conservatives is the way to change the world.
Idk much about bitchute, I only view there.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@ElaMarriti) can see their posts

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response ela marriti to her Publication

Love you hope your new home is working out well.

(1) Show this thread

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

Excellent interview.
The ‘black Goo” is shown on many of the music videos especially in the past 4 years. I actually thought the black goo shown referred to graphene Oxide, but perhaps not, although both seem tk respond to sound, light and vibration.

In response Sunny Star to her Publication

Black Goo is mentioned all the time on XFiles , as a sentient being ... remember the Gulf oil spill during bhO reign? I think that was black Goo ... plus on the shored of California ... people thought it was oil from the rigs in clumps all over the beach.

Is it magnetic? Probably. I think its A.I.

(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Juan is one of the few people who from the start has made sense of the madness. He is a true patriot in my eyes.

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Nana thinks a Big Being

(1) Show this thread

You are on target Nana - great info to share. Many thanks!!

Remember when Nana posted about the vision or most likely memory of being in space battling a huge black mass that made our satan look like a choir boy?
It was not a human or body type species but more like a mass of indescribable evil.
I am now thinking that this is what Juan is explaining as dark matter.
I believe it is an age old ancient on going battle, but our wining this battle for Earth's control and returning Earth to Adam's seed has a direct affect on the Universe battle against this mass of darkness evil.

(1) Show this thread

US Navy veteran, live in caregiver for my 99 yo Mother, Nana and Great Nana

Thanks for these

In response Brandy Molina to her Publication

YW

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Thanks Nana.