Only followers of this user (@unite_worldwide) can see their posts

Only people mentioned by @soTELLme533 in this post can reply

I'm an old fashioned woman, the kind with a WOMB! Army Vet, daughter, sister, mom, grandma, best friend. #WWG1WGAWW #FamilyISEverything

In response Every Time to her Publication

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
This is AMAZING!!!

I have studied old calendars at museums, they have 364 days only! One day is not marked! 13 x 28 days. Let's make calendar great again. ❤️

Will Easter celebration become celebration of Esther saving her people from genocide? The Great Awakening amd Salvation? Her sacrifice for her people? Her raising from the dead? 1st of April general holiday? Not part of any 13 months?

In response Anna Earthling to her Publication

Interesting questions. Only God knows the answers which is ok by me.

(1) Show this thread

This is good reminder. Easy to forget how fooked we could have all been if not for the brave few. Grateful in so many ways🙏

In response Johnny Five to his Publication

Yes, very grateful to the anon who first posted this and grateful to all the anons, the digital soldiers and to the amazing heroes who designed The Plan.

(1) Show this thread

Esther is about avoiding of genocide...🤔

In response Marijke Kamsma AU to her Publication

And taking your life in own hands.

In response Marijke Kamsma AU to her Publication

https://insight.org/resources/bible/the-historical-books/esther
While the primary purpose of the book of Esther was to relate the dramatic origins of the feast of Purim, a greater theme shines through the story. The sovereignty and faithfulness of God permeate each scene. Nothing is truly coincidental, the book of Esther says to us. God’s sovereignty is best summarized in Mordecai’s exhortation to Esther: “And who knows whether you have not attained royalty for such a time as this?” (Esther 4:14).

(2) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

As Esther said, " If I perish, I perish." Better to die and be with God in His Kingdom then to live as a slave to a bunch of evil, perverts.

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

When one has Yeshua as their savior there is no fear of death. especially if you have had a NDE. NONE

(1) Show this thread

Keep it going / re post it again and again!

Great GIF! 😹

(1) Show this thread