Only people mentioned by @Stormy17ishere in this post can reply

In response Stormy17 IsHere to her Publication

Is it time travel? Time travel FORWARD is allowed by Special Relativity, Maxwell's Equations & QED. Or...Can we view the Universal Wave Function of all things via a system of engineering that allows temporal gravitational lensing? What if we can LOOK back in time? Einstein himself discovered gravitational lensing. Assume a device, built in higher dimensions, but visible to our 3 dimensional mammalian brains as a cube (in hyperspace it would be a tesseract, or hypercube). We could view probabilities & outcomes. Would need 2 hypercubes, if you wanted audio of the events. Like a Looking Glass...

Wife 💍 Mom ❤️ American 🇺🇸

Yes! I started with the last President and my mind is blow with some of the details in the book!! Im almost done with if and will move on to Barons adventures next!

Love God, Husband of 44 yrs, family, daughter of WW11 Vet, 🇺🇸country, the Great President Trump, Trump 2020, 🇺🇸WWG1WGA,🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸

ive geard this is legetimate.

#WWG1WGA #MAGA #KAG #SAVE THE CHILDREN #LET'S TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK PATRIOTS! #HOLD THE LINE! #GOD WINS!

Not for me, there is so many clues and crumbs that are left in plain sight every day, one just has to step back and focus on the truth.

Christian, Pro Life, freedom lover. Trump 2020. He Won!

Now i have to buy this and read it for myself🤔🙄😊

#WWG1WGA Digital Soldier here to help save our Republic. More of a Paul Revere, Midnight Rider

In response Vicki DuPrey to her Publication

You can listen to it. IPOT does an awesome job of reading it to us. https://gab.com/IPOT1776/posts/105605370174388977

(1) Show this thread

Proud patriot mama and wife! ❤️🤍💙 Digital soldier 👊 Lover of frogs 🐸 Favorite food: popcorn 🍿 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Trolls get blocked 🙅🏻‍♀️

I have read these, and the only conclusion I can come to is time travelers! Way too many coincidences. Barron's mentors name just so happens to be "Don" as well. I highly encourage everyone to read these and pick them apart!

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

Love this! Young and Curious!

Mom of 3 and Grandma of 2💕 awake for a long time 🔔 WWG1WGA 🧡 darktolight ❤ godwins 🧡 Freedom is the price 🙏🏻❤

I have this book too ... and 7 years ago an Ingersoll watch magically found its way to me. With today's knowledge, I know that it was no coincidence 💗

Christian, Pro Life, freedom lover. Trump 2020. He Won!

In response Just Cat to her Publication

You just gave me goosebumps!

(1) Show this thread

Once the storm is over, you won't remember how you made it through...but one thing is certain. You won't be the same person who walked in.

The watch, the Ingersoll Trump watch, is important.

go research the present day company Ingersoll Lockwood!!!!!

do you believe in Miracles?

#JesusMySavior #GodWins #MAGA #SaveTheChildren #TRUMP #QAnon #WWG1WGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE #Patriot #1A #2A #4A #ConstitutionalConservative

Life is not what it appears to be. I've read these - clearly, Donald Trump is a time traveler. These books describe amazing and eerie correlations that cannot be denied.

#saveourchildren 🙏🏽 🌞Dutch Patriot 🇱🇺🐸 ❤️🛸🌳🖋🔔

Thanks to whoever started this platform. You have made social media fun again.

i just ordered the book. I am notorious for reading the first few pages of a book then never opening it again- maybe this will break the spell for me.

Dutch Patriot, The great awakening

doesn't the writer look formilar and who's name can you make withe letters out of the name Ingersoll Lockwood.

#WWG1WGA #GodWins #TheGreatAwakening #Fooked #TwitterSucks

In response Stefan Westra to his Publication

Lin Wood

#saveourchildren 🙏🏽 🌞Dutch Patriot 🇱🇺🐸 ❤️🛸🌳🖋🔔

In response Stefan Westra to his Publication
(3) Show this thread

55, Male, cannot believe the year we've had, enthralled, happy. You guys are such a nice crowd, what a pleasure, very grateful.

Thank you. Pushed me to buy it. What a wonderful book. Makes the Harry Potter Bowl look like the Puppy Bowl

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

MY MIND IS BLOWN! WHAT ARE THE MATHEMATICAL ODDS? EITHER WE REALLY DO LIVE IN A MATRIX, THERE IS TIME TRAVEL OR DIVINE PROPHETS PLACED THIS KNOWLEDGE IN CERTAIN PLACES AT THE RIGHT TIME?! I HAVE TO GET THIS BOOK! WOW! 😲

55, Male, cannot believe the year we've had, enthralled, happy. You guys are such a nice crowd, what a pleasure, very grateful.

In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication

YES, and its a beautifully written book, like very few

(1) Show this thread

They tried to bury us, [They] didn’t know we were seeds

I have this book!!! ❤️

I look forward to a future where I can learn the truths of the past.

Isn't there supposed to be a book by a Sidney Powell a hundred years ago or something called The Great Awakening???

The path to emotional and physical well-being, prosperity, integrity, and success are the birthright of every human being!

Wow thats cool. Time is all relative.

⭐⭐⭐ "Rise and rise again, until lambs become lions" 💙🇺🇸❤

Just saw your post and read it online. Crazy stuff..

Fuck Around And Find Out 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸

check out my research on all of this. Trump is connected, so many coincidences!
https://anonup.com/thread/515702

Formerly DOE Q Cleared Patriot and a proud Veteran of Great MEME War of '16 Re-enlisted in 2020. WWG1WGA!!! #DigitalSoldiers

Project Looking Glass?

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

I have a 3 in 1 volume - still working through the first book in the volume

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

Keep digging, it gets wilder. Ingersoll Lockwook Company. Check address- right down the street from the WH. Read pages on their website. Look for a pocket-watch-Ingersoll Trump.

Once the storm is over, you won't remember how you made it through...but one thing is certain. You won't be the same person who walked in.

In response QueZ Sentme to her Publication

Now you're cooking with gas. 👍
Idk if you know that saying or not...but it means 🎯

(1) Show this thread

💖We are all God’s children.💖

I have a copy. Fantasy fairytale style.

Jude 1:23, Save others by snatching them from the fire; have mercy on others but with fear, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh

https://archive.org/details/1900orlastpresid00lock/page/n65/mode/2up

Here is a link I found to read it online. Ofcourse, I had to go check out the ending.😇

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

In response Charissma _15 to her Publication

pretty wild huh

(1) Show this thread