Real crime boss Joe Biden. Dead. Firing squad 2019. Treason, conspiracy, child trafficking.

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

the real bastard

God Bless POTUS19! God Bless America! #SaveTheChildren WWG1WGA!

May he burn in hell.

I Respect all living things! Let’s Stand and take our rightful place Human Race.

i'm not morbid, but I would've liked to of seen that. The firing squad that is.

Learn from dogs. They’re loving, loyal, and selfless. God Bless President Trump and our brave military! ~ WWG1WGA ~

In response Michelle Anderson to her Publication

Same!

(1) Show this thread

God Bless Donald Trump, the Q Team, and Patriots all over the world! #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #SaveAmerica #GodWins

Vulgar ass wipe of an Idk what. He is not human.

“You never Know How Strong you R, till being Strong is the only Choice you have” - Bob Marley🙏

wow what a crowd😳 all POS sitting in one room

Love of God, country, my dogs, animals, English literature, history, classic film, music and opera.

In response Rdy. Qtime. to her Publication

That's not from last year but from when he was VP. Nor is he dead, he very much alive and mismanging tthe country!

(1) Show this thread

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

If true, he deserved what he got.

Does Utah still have the firing squad method ?

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

In response billy Wales to his Publication

there the only state that recognizes it

(1) Show this thread

Father, husband, brother and occasional Eye Doc. Do the next right thing.

Maybe it's RIch Little because the voice is pretty much dead on...no pun intended.

In response Johnny Thunders to his Publication

Oddly enough, I have thought the same!

(1) Show this thread

How are the body doubles controllled?Are they trained?

I believe God created man in all colors. Because God loves 🌈 Rainbows. We are all equal under our Lord God. Patriots live in God's house.

This gathering was during the Obama administration !
Sleeping Joe was VP
if this is 2007 the video is only 11 years old. what a change in 11 years. Then at the same time people are posting this is Biden now ? there's some kind of fake crap going on.

Here for God and Country. WWG1WGA Psalms 23

😂

Jesus Christ is Salvation God bless our President, John-John, Gen Flynn our Military SAVE OUR CHILDREN Gratitude for our HEROES OF HUMANITY

God's VENGANCE for His innocent Children's blood spilled Glory to God may our children be saved and the wicked burn ETERNALLY and then some

In response Anastasia TelltheTruth to his Publication

May Satan be crawling home like the Prodigal son he is!

(1) Show this thread

A Freedom supporter. However that looks to you. Trying to change the parts of the world around me one minute at a time.

Sure Hope so !

Joe Biden's not this grandma's President!!!

Excuse my obvious ignorance, but what would the point of a body double be? I'm not arguing the fact that this is very convincing proof of such, I just don't understand the reason.

Just a Mom who Loves God, Family, Our Country, Tennis, Surfing, Music, Dolphins and Football. God Bless America and Peace Be With Y'all!

In response Texas Lana to her Publication

Same question here and who is controlling that body double if so? Trying to make sense of it all....

Follower of the Lord Jesus Christ ✝️ Patriot🇺🇸 Truth Seeker and Truth Speaker‼️ MAGA Thankful for Donald J Trump 💜

In response Texas Lana to her Publication

the reason for a body double is so white hats can "SHOW THE PEOPLE" and wake many more Americans up as they see the tyrranical decisions of a biden/deep state administration.
many who voted for him regret doing so now.
Q says "only when people reach the precipice will they have the will to change". if there was all this exposure and if Q/Trump simply save the day, people would relax and continue to turn a blind eye to the destruction of our Republic.... hope that helps 🥳🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🙏

(2) Show this thread

trump
said he was "shot". i will take that literally. trump doesnt lie.

Ignited to fight for Truth and freedom🇺🇸 CheerUp Buttercup

Wow.. you're right. Not the same person😳
I studied art and studying the bodies and figures are important. You can clearly see he is not the same. Some would say 'plastic surgery' BUT he was already old. Same with pence.

What a difference, you can tell he was a CB......not the cool kind... :)

Well, quite a few "familiar" faces in that clip. Also, Joe is an asshole! Definitely not the guy who is playing the part today!

Only followers of this user (@imat) can see their posts

Christ follower. ✝️ Passionate Patriot. 🇺🇸 #TrumpWon #4MoreYears. Mother of only son whom I love. ❤️

Watching this you can really tell what an actor the Now Biden is. wowzer !!!

Mother, Wife, Patriot. Believe in good and truth, support Trump 🇺🇲 and Putin 🇷🇺 for a better world and peace 🕊. NCSWIC 🖤🤍❤

He could talk and was entertaining - as long as you don't know who he really was and what he has done.Very convinced of himself. Strange that not more people notice that the current Bidan is completely different....

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

"and the truth is"...this guy has been a lie from get go...ba-bye creepy lying Joe

I am a patriot that loves my country. God Bless America. 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 Maskachusetts

In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication

Biden was nothing but a con man.

(1) Show this thread

Totally different man!

“Another one Bites the dust,” OH Yea~

Sheeple Hunter, TRUTH= scorned wounded Beast but her honour must be defended, 4SHE LEAVES NO ONE BEHIND #WWG1WGA #AllRoad$L€ad2Switzyood

In response wakeup Idiot to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

55, Male, cannot believe the year we've had, enthralled, happy. You guys are such a nice crowd, what a pleasure, very grateful.

What is the date ?

MAGA Trump supporter; Historic Preservation; Genealogist; Survivor of The Great Twitter Purge of 1/8/2021 & Battle Honed; God Bless America

In response Zero Guilt to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Just wow 😠
The looks on the cowds faces too!
Mike Huckabee looks rather unimpressed.

The kind of Truth ... You Refuse to Accept 💣 WWG1WGAA

FOR mentioning this to the normies and even to some inbetween ive been verbally gang beaten.

In response Jim Rogowski to his Publication

Battle scars. 1776 was worse.

Only followers of this user (@Kerryeire) can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

Mike and Karen Pence one table back

Christian, Mother, Southern California conservative #MAGA #KAG

In response Paula Frazier to her Publication

saw that 😡🤬👹🤢🤮

(1) Show this thread

Save our Children. Trust The Plan. Truth Social: https://truthsocial.com/@humunu

Made fun of his son Beau by likening him to a poodle? The guy was funny as lead boots. Enlightening clip 🙏🏻