Only people mentioned by @GAPatriot73 in this post can reply

Trumps/Flynn/Freedom/Maga/Q/Q+++/Vets❤️🇺🇸/107

In response T.M Manley to her Publication

stay strong ]MTG[ Patriots are praying!

Autistic but Awake. Looking up for my Blessed Hope. This war will be won through action proceeding from prayer.

Marjorie, please stay in the fight! The fat lady has not yet sung .

Isn't enough characters to say all I want to say

We love you! You have our backs and we have yours! Thank you for all you do! God Bless!.

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

HOLDING THE LINE TK U PATRIOT MAY GOD BLESS U

Retired US Army, Combat Vet, Christian Warrior

Praying for you. GOD watch over this servant, give her discernment,, wisdom and your spirit. Bless her and move those obstacles in her path.

Love our Country WWG1WGA, Save our Children Love our President Trump/Flotus Freedom JFK starter/Trump finishes Prayers Patriot

Prayers for Her and her family.

Prayers for Marjorie Taylor Green Lord keep her safe and help her fight.

Miss Piggy is trending on Twitter and its a side by side of her and Miss Piggy 🙄

We will stand with you like any other Patriot who stands for us.

Stand Strong Patriot your fellow Patriots have your back 🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🇺🇸

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

She's a Q follower, and Q+ is a big supporter of hers. Of course [they] hate her. She's just the type of person Q+ should put in a key position in his new administration.

Empath, Lightworker, MAGA Devotee, DJT IS OUR PRESIDENT, WWG1WGA. Sending out LOVE and LIGHT to the WHOLE WORLD daily.

#MTGreenee We've got your back!

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

🤩❤️

Christian, Wife, Mother, Patriot. Pro-Family. Pro-Life. Pro-Constitution God Bless America, Our President, and Our Military.

Thank you for being one of us!😘

Bully doesn't like being bullied.

🙏

supposely this is a MOVIE and all these bad ppl are dead or in Gitmo so if this is the case why care about the game, we are to WATCH the MOVIE so which way is it? If its just a movie and its not real then this should not be real either. NO MORE MONEY to politicians UNTIL we fix what is broken. When the NEW Elections are annoced then we can start promoting them again. However until I see prison Gitmo and all the EVIL gone i will never give or support another canadate. We are only watching a movie they SAY. If not we would be at WAR here in America

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

If you have FB, here is her link. https://www.facebook.com/MarjorieTaylorGreene

praying for her safety!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

We need to support Marjorie Green financially folks.
We dont have to send in a lot just a little, if millions send in just a little she will be fine and can switch over to the Patriot Party when it is time.

DONT FORGET THE POWER WE HAVE JUST BECAUSE OF OUR NUMBERS!

There are a hand full of Rebublicans supporting us and we need to love them back, they are risking way more than we are.
In most cases they are risking their very lives.

@doqholliday@jfkjrfan

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

if its a MOVIE then no we do not, we watch until the financial system is fixed, meaning Tax payers stop supporting EVIL and the EVIL DC corrupt politicians are punished then we can move on. Until the MOVIE is proven real I say do NOT support anyone specially the GOP.

(1) Show this thread

Not an authorized preacher - Opinions are my own. Constitution & Rule of Law - Paramount. Also 17 U.S. Code § 107 #MAGA - from the Start.

We have her back.

Trust the plan— God’s plan. Not going down without a fight👊🏼🇺🇸♥️✝️ 17 sent me😉19 is our president! 🇺🇸🇺🇸

where's the lie??

Don`t worry,
we the people are with you!!
And we are much more than the swamp!!

Hard Rock Constitutional Conservative Freedom Fighter #WWG1WGA #SavetheChildren #2A #MoanLabe No coins sold or bought

They are scared of Majorie. Now that's the truth.

Christian Mom of two, Maw Maw Toots to three grands plus one great grand❤️ Proud Louisiana Patriot! Love President Trump❤️🇺🇸❤️

Thank you for standing with us!

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

CALL YOUR SENATORS, TWEET THEM IF YOU HAVE AN ACCOUNT WHATEVER YOU GOT TO DO TO MAKE SOME NOISE. SHE REPRESENTS US. THEY DON'T. WE HAVE TO HAVE HER BACK & GET MORE IN THERE LIKE HER ASAP! 🙏🙏🙏

We Love You. Can you feel it?
MAY IT BE.

From Tulsa, Oklahoma, grew up in Elk Grove, Ca, currently live in Nevada, am a Christian, Trump Supporter, and an American Patriot, WWG1WGA

Stand your ground, and I'll work out the end!

We share very few sentiments with our government.

Hang in there, MTG, history will prove you right!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts