Only people mentioned by @LMickeyD in this post can reply

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦… #WWG1WGA

In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication

Ivermectin, too.

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦… #WWG1WGA

In response WTX_gal Gee to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

πŸ™I know we should all rejoice in these cures coming out. it hurts knowing our loved ones who suffered through years of cancer or other diseases could have been healed. I have to remember that maybe it was their time in God's plan, and that they are living a beautiful eternal life now.πŸ™

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication

It was hard watching my mother go through chemo during the 2020 quarantine. In the end she beat the lymphoma only to be killed by a brain tumor months after a clean bill of health. Her doctor was floored because the brain tumor was unrelated to the lymphoma and took her so fast.
I'm sure it had nothing to do with the repeated PCR test required every time she had to go to a facility for treatment. It had absolutely nothing to do with having a carcinogenic laced swab poking at the brain blood barrier (exact spot of tumor) while her immune system was knocked out by chemo. (dripping sarcasm intentional)😠

In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication

P.W., I agree with you. So many lives have been lost to cancer and [their] treatments ~ it is heartbreaking. My family has been decimated by this terrible disease.

And It is overwhelming to think that future generations will have CURES for all diseases. And we are alive at this time to witness.
πŸ™πŸ»
This is God's plan ... 'You can make many plans, but the Lord’s purpose will prevail.'

(2) Show this thread

Mom of 2 ...πŸ’™ Caleb Michael πŸ’™ πŸ’—Riley Kathryn πŸ’— ... I have 2 Grandbabies πŸ’™ Knox Bradley πŸ’— Kollyns Kate ❀️Patriot 4Ever❀️ Trump/JFK

Gonna be GLORIOUS❀️ Co-Chair @ Memetrunk.com

And HCQ!

In response Sarah Connor to her Publication

WOW!! No wonder all of the weasels banned it !!

(1) Show this thread

Bravo - we should all be pointing towards the available cures for so called "deadly" diseases!