Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Did yall hear that Pres. Trump said he just sold the old Post office!
Woohoo!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

It must be a great thing....but what are the implications? I am familiar w what Russel Jay Gould has put forth so it must be related??

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication

Nana has looked at Gould as well and I thought at first to believe him and the implications of the power that what he and his partner did with the flag, but I soon saw that NOONE seemed to be giving him any authority or cooperation as to the power he seemed to have taken.

I decided some time back that because of that I believe no one gave him any power because it was maritime law and Q and Trump new that we would be totally moving away from Maritime law with the new QFS system and Nesara so I personally believe they merely tolerated him until the change occurred. They new that his power would be deleted with the change over deleting Maritime Law.

Nope Nana has no proof of that what so ever.
That is just what resonated with me.

Am wondering though....what do you think the implications are of Trump "selling the old post office"?

Idk I would have to research it to make a determination, who he sold it to, what date he sold it, how much for, why he stated that he sold it?
Things like that.

Oh....but why did you seem so happy about him selling it? I'm just curious.

Because I am happy to see the US Corporation Deleted hun.

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Yes, of course, but I don't see an obvious connection between that and selling the old post office. Again, just curious.