Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Did yall hear that Pres. Trump said he just sold the old Post office!
Woohoo!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

It must be a great thing....but what are the implications? I am familiar w what Russel Jay Gould has put forth so it must be related??

In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication

Russell J Gould, is not the man you seek. He was taught by David Wyn Miller. Who also taught David Lester Straight, but the difference is David Straight has been in contact with DJT on which he comissioned David to go out and teach as many Americans about how to remove themselves away from Maritime and into being a State National Republic, out of the water and come back to the land.
Once enough people in America remove themselves out of Maritime law, and into the law of standing as a Man or Women they come under the right Constitution and the new Declaration of independence which Trump has signed.
David Lester Straight reads this on one of his video seminars. It brought me to tears.
Gid Bless America.

In response Darlene Sully to her Publication

I saw some of David Straight's videos. Honestly though, I think it would be difficult for many to follow through with that as it seems quite complicated--especially for the elderly. I hope there will be a more simple approach that everyone can follow through with more easily. It's been a while since I viewed that material so perhaps I need to watch again--maybe it is more simple than I'm currently thinking??

Go see Bobby Lawrence he also does seminars and he and his wife step everyone through slowly, because it is a process yes it is not easy but well well worth doing the process. Anyway first do the research go to Telagram look up BobbyLawrence_1776 reignite.

Only people mentioned by @JDSully in this post can reply

Autistic but Awake. Looking up for my Blessed Hope. This war will be won through action proceeding from prayer.

Thanks for the Bobby Lawrence info.
I'm off Telegram because it was sucking the life out of my 6x9 tablet ... but found him on YT.
I have some studying to do!

In response Julia Bradley to her Publication

Excellent, please please don't give up, study and research this is a game changer for everyone, just know that its not an easy process but once you step into it and there is help in completing the process which you will be able to get through the seminars and Bobby's wife.

(1) Show this thread

I'll look for Bobby Lawrence info but am not on Telegram. Can you point to another way to access his info?

Ok sure, so go to YouTube look up Bobby Lawrence and see Basics of the channel it is a 43.48min video start there.

(1) Show this thread