PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

Trying to use logic instead of emotion in this situation, but I can’t seem to wrap my head around this one. Our innocent babies are just casualties of war I guess? This makes me sick to my stomach because real babies will now get real death jabs. Just like real humans got the real death jab the first time around. I know I’m not alone when I say it’s getting super close for us to just say to hell with holding the line and stringing up these evil bastards ourselves. Let God and whoever else intervene from there. Poop vibes today, indeed.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

I keep posting this chart from the CDC that clearly shows children in particular are at no risk from " covid" yet they have a significant risk from the jab including infertility, cardiovascular disease, and DEATH. So it makes NO SENSE to take that risk with innocent children. I suggest people make copies of the chart intself and give it to people with kids, give it to pharmacists, doctors offices, parents in the park, etc. Post it on all social media sites. Get the truth out. It might save lives.

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

Well, there is certainly enough info available, so patents should research for their child and stop listening to the propaganda. There is no excuse. SMH

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @InHisHolyName in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Carol Roberts, click on at the bottom under it