Tell 5 people you know to buy physical silver within the next 48 hours.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Question are we buying US silver or does it matter what country its from? I tried aaking duckduckgo to no avail 🙃

In response Kristina Simpson to his Publication

just make sure its .999% pure. get ya some!

(1) Show this thread

In our shop they have zero to offer.

God loving American seeking truth and freedom. Will never back down to demons!

Bought mine and going to buy more. Have told others to do the same.

Only followers of this user (@__TrustThePlan) can see their posts

❤️Christ❤️Family❤️Country. Born Again. Here to support the Constitution and President Trump! #SaveAmerica #WWG1WGA #MAGA

Done!

#GodWins, #Trump2020, Twitter refugee

Yep, working on it👍

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

Drip < flood

WWG1WGA Worldwide, The Best Is Yet To Come

done and done.

Christ follower. ✝️ Passionate Patriot. 🇺🇸 #TrumpWon #4MoreYears. Mother of only son whom I love. ❤️

Best place to buy ?

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

In response Patriot QBaby17 to her Publication

I bought from JM Boullion online 20-5 ounce bars at suggestion of another on this site. Others were buying the coins. Silver is selling very fast. Was in middle of transaction of a split purchase and lost out on 1/2 of it so doubled the 2nd one in the cart. Discounts on bulk of 4% and also on method of payment. They did withdrawal from checking account ACH transaction everything encrypted.

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

In response Patriot QBaby17 to her Publication

i bought "pre-sell" bars on APmex

(2) Show this thread

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

FLOOD THE MARKET !!!!🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼❤️❤️

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

Kilos are back in stock now.

#5 account just nuked. twtter can kiss my a*s #TheMoreYouKnow #OwnYourHealth #Fluoride #Mercury #Additives

In response Whites QWall to his Publication

dang. I got a rush from that. lol

(1) Show this thread

Buy Old Morgans on Ebay we paid off our debt with these a few years ago. Bought low sold high. https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2323012.m570.l1311&_nkw=silver+morgan+dollars&_sacat=0

I put my hope in Q, my trust in Donald J. Trump and my faith in the Lord. WWG1WGA

Picking up a bullion today.

THE MATRIX WAS A DOCUMENTARY✨ GOD IS LOVE ❤️ KNOWLEDGE IS POWER🧘 PATIENCE A VIRTUE 🤗 KINDNESS IS THE 🗝️

THE MATRIX WAS A DOCUMENTARY✨ GOD IS LOVE ❤️ KNOWLEDGE IS POWER🧘 PATIENCE A VIRTUE 🤗 KINDNESS IS THE 🗝️

no paper

picking up 50 1 oz bars tuesday! locked price with dealer at 36.00 a oz! hope its a good deal😎

VETERAN, #2A, #MAGA, #PEDOSLAYER, #WWG1WGA, GOD AND COUNTRY

I just bought 10 oz... and will try to get some coworkers to buy today!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Just a Nana take, but we know the end, we are not sure how we get there but I feel certain that there are certain things that must happen to push each trigger button to advance in this game.

Consider most retirement accts are gone anyway.
So here is how it goes in some states. The govt needed money and well right there sat all your money in an escrow acct. They borrowed it to cover the budget shortfalls, then came covid, now they will get to a point sooner or later where the budget shortfalls happeningin the now prevents income to replace what they stole.
Sound familiar?

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

P.S. I sent him this.

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

talked to somebody last night who sold $40k worth of stock but worried about a crash. Told him safe measures are in place. Get your ass up there & buy silver cause the price will increase!!

Christ. Husband. Father. Patriot. A man living as free as possible. WWG1WGA.

IMHO silver is the keystone for the return of Trump. Why? If you truly want people to wake up quickly watch how quick it happens when people can’t get to their funds, banks close and the 401k’s dry up. Not to mention that almost every electronic device has silver in it. So, manufacturing jobs shut down.

As Steve Bannon said, “you have to burn it to the ground.”. Shortage of physical silver burns it to the ground. Then Trump is welcomed, by ALL, with open arms to swoop in and clean up the mess. Ushering in a method to re-imburse all with cabal gold.

Just my take.

Got kicked off FB and Twitter. Now I’m here. Thank you for letting me stay!

i bought 14oz. yesterday.

I'm here for my POTUS! #WWG1WGA Conservative ready for a new party. The Patriot Party! Trump #MAGA

NO! That was FAKE advice! You buy silver, and it saves WALL STREET! JP Morgan largest seller of Silver. DO NOT BUY!

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

In response Gone Galt to her Publication

Buy physical silver, NOT paper stocks because shares supports the demon hedge funds.
its ok to buy physical

Truther, Patriot! Seeking Justice for All!🐸 🇺🇸#WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren

In response Gone Galt to her Publication

They have paper notes on sliver not physical silver is my understanding! The paper sold many times over! By buying physical I would think it keeps it out of their hands!
IF I'm wrong please explain further.
MANY have said buying up GOLD and SILVER burns the DS bankers to ground!
They can't get enough to save themselves!

(3) Show this thread

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name, Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.

3 days ago bought a 10oz bar, but it won't ship until end of march (20th) - this type was the only left available - all others were out of stock (at least from the site I ordered from GoldenEagleCoin.com)

In no hurry to sell it and make anything significant, I just wanted to be a part of it all - it'll be something I look back on when this is all a memory.

I figure it's the same thing as having the same money in the bank so not really too concerned, but I am happy to chip in my little collective bite to the system.

I'm here for my POTUS! #WWG1WGA Conservative ready for a new party. The Patriot Party! Trump #MAGA

In response 1776 Again to his Publication

All buying silver does is help wall street! THEY put that out, THEY hold the silver.

(1) Show this thread

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

It is needed for everything. It also isnt easily replaced.

patriot always seeking truth and trusts Gods word ! Lives by the. constitution. Prays for the healing of our Nations. God Wins !!

just purchased 10 oz of silver bars 😊

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

✅ Done!
Before I even read this, lol.

could this be it

Wanting is the root of all needing stuff.

It'll top ~$40 then pull back.
I've been in this game too long.

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

In response Lefty Gonzales to his Publication

In 1913 it was 2.13 an ounce. It's used for cell phones, computers, jewellry, solar panels, electronics, mirrors etc.
They have manipulated the market! there is no way after a 100 years it's went up only $24. The 1%ers hoard it, that says everything. They will stroke out if this keeps up. physical silver., don't believe the # lies. Hang onto it 🙂

Christ. Husband. Father. Patriot. A man living as free as possible. WWG1WGA.

In response Lefty Gonzales to his Publication

IMHO it’s top is equal to the value of gold because the quantity of gold existing is WAY under accounted for and the silver is used extensively in manufacturing electronic equipment. So, I’d say it’s 10X current value at least but could be 50X.

Just look up hidden gold in the Grand Canyon and Vatican. The Grand Canyon gold has been hidden since the early 1900’s (NYT article).

(2) Show this thread

What going to happen, how much %age?