These purple street lights are appearing in several states. Anyone know anything about them?

Only people mentioned by @KeepTheFaith in this post can reply

In response Have Faith to her Publication

connecting .'s re: zombies@vincentkennedy

i saw 2 the other night! The strangest blueish purple... felt like i was under a neon sign!

There was a news report about this; very well done, they are bad and need to be replaced. If you see them in your area, rally with others. They are damaging to the eyes and can cause other health problems. That is in addition to any potential nefarious purposes.

It does make your Luciferace Vax ID tattoo readable at night.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

some articles i googled say its manuf defect ??

One thing for sure, ain't right.

President Donald J. Trump is Andrew Breitbart's REVENGE

Yes, it makes the veins of a clotshot poisoned person glow. It's how they will identify who isn't complying with their attempted ownership of all person's veins.

Also - sue the municipality that installed them. Claim PTSD or eyesight problems, whatever sticks.

If that doesn't work - destroy them.

The brain thinks, but the heart knows. 💗 -Dr. Joe Dispenza

In response Plassstic Man to his Publication

Thank you for the intel! They have been reported in Tampa FL, so that’s unexpected, but nothing shoukd surprise us anymore.

(1) Show this thread