Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@ElaMarriti) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@ElaMarriti) can see their posts

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

I would love to hear the whole video.

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

thank you, needed to hear this x

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

thank you, Johnny. this is so true!!!

I am Sylvia Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

I can testify !!! Singing in a professional chorus for several years; had traveled abroad on concert tour with them. 40-50 voices.

In comes "new" member, same section. Almost instantaneous bad vibes, increased over a year.

Went to spiritual director, spoke of the "evil eye."
Much agony. Much writhing. Lotsa pain. Weeks pass.

Turning point! On one-hour commute into Big City for rehearsal, I found myself PRAYING FOR HER. She obviously was in pain. Don't know why I threatened/irritated her: irrelevant. I was praying FOR HER, for her well being.

Walked into rehearsal hall. She looked toward me, but dropped her gaze in recognition. She'd _softened_ toward me (and yes, my own hedge-hog prickles were gone :)!

Leaving rehearsal. I saw her out front. IGNORED my conditioned response to turn away, and kept walking toward my car, passing by her. We wished each other a good night.

Years-long torment vanished in one miraculous night.

THANKS BE TO GOD.

Power of Prayer! 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼
Mornin’ Johnny 🙏🏼🥰