It's my sons birthday and his cat died way up in a tree of a heart attack.

It's going to be one of those days.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Woah!
17 = Q
6/30 = 6/17 on the Julian (Calendar flip)

"Jesus was born on Jun 17"?
VK's son was born on Jun 17

SON'S BIRTHDAY🤔🧐

Jun 17 was a Friday

6/17 = 23
Now C@mes the P@in - 23

VK:
It's my sons birthday and his cat died way up in a tree of a heart attack.

:HEART ATTACKS can be deadly.
Q

"sons" > the apostrophe is missing!

Apostrophe in the Bible > To death & the grave

Caps
II =18
R/Me/Big/FFF/Dam/Boa

FFF= 666

I = 9
II > 99
Judgement = 99

TS 6:31AM
Judges 6:31
But Joash replied to the hostile crowd around him, “Are you going to plead Baal’s cause? Are you trying to save him? Whoever fights for him shall be put to death by morning! If Baal really is a god, he can defend himself when someone breaks down his altar.”

"It's going to be one of those days"

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

Losing a favorite companion on your birthday is painful. I hope he can find smiles today through the sadness. Please tell him Happy birthday from this strange lady on AU that know how that feels and we all love him here. 💝🙏

My PTSD soul mate died a couple of years ago. She crawled up on my chest and had a 30 minute heart attack. It still haughts and soothes me. I love her.

English patriot. Trump supporter.United States of America is the last stand!!!. #familyiseverything

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

6/17 Pain
Terribly sorry :/
I hope you and the family managed to make your son’s day special, regardless.
Happy birthday to your son.

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

I am so very sorry for the sad news about your cat (and that it happened on your precious son’s birthday). It is always heartbreaking to lose a pet.
I am praying that your son is OK.

God, family, children & freedom! “..to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived.This is the meaning of success.”Emerson

Happy birthday to your son! I’m sorry his cat died. Prayers for your family during this time 🙏🏻❤️

🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

Happy birthday to your son. And am sorry for the loss of your cat. ❤️

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

So very sorry for your family’s loss.
🙏

Only followers of this user (@Kimber333) can see their posts

Oh no so sorry! 🙏 for your son!

Intuitive Multifaceted Patriot Grandma Reiki Energy Healer #wwg1wga #FamilyIsEverything Mitákuye Oyás’iŋ

Prayers Going Up!

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Geeeze VK….I’m hoping your posts are comms. 😳 I don’t like dead pet stories…sad! Cowboy’s replies are making sense to me.

I sure hope your cat didn’t really die but if it did, I’m sorry. 😢

I don’t know if it’s really your son’s birthday but if it is, I hope you have a great celebration. 👍🎂

But….I can totally agree with you on one thing….🎯 it HAS been one of those days! 👍

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

😭😢🙏😔

Christ. Husband. Father. Patriot. A man living as free as possible. WWG1WGA.

Sorry to hear that. its really hard communicating via posts. context is often lost. some things can be taken a couple of different ways.

I like to take them both ways, but communicate in a compassionate way.

Hope everything is okay, VK.

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

So sad. Hope your boy manages to have a Happy Birthday.

Believer🙏🙌🕊,WWG1WGA🔔🇺🇸🦅🕊

😞so sorry

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

🙂Happy Happy Birthday to your son!!! Keep smiling!!!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I have studied old calendars at museums, they have 364 days only! One day is not marked! 13 x 28 days. Let's make calendar great again. ❤️

RED PILLER SINCE THE 70'S! FULLY AWAKE! #WWG1WGA #THANKQ #MAGA ON GAB ALSO, TAKEN OFF TWITTER AND FB FOR TRUTH!

😢SO SORRY!

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

Don't cats have 9 lives?

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

🍰 Happy Birthday we're here to cheer for your son 🎂
Have a fabulous day and sorry for your cat 🌈
The day is young and keep the FAITH :) ✨

ElijahReturns/SaveTheChildren + All Secrets Exposed/Luke8:17 + FallOfTheWicked F/L+Rains+Together+REVIVAL + BiblicalTransferOfWealth + Amen!

Sorry for your Loss = = = > < >
May God Comfort your Son = = = > < >
#TheJoyOfTheLordIsOurStrength = = = > < >

Isa 61:3
To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified.

Woman who loves God, my family, & my country, as well as Freedom lovers worldwide. Not here for followers. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

birthday blessings to your son, and on this one, extra blessings are called for as you all try to reason out this shocking loss

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I am so sorry. Please give him our love.