๐Ÿ’ง3880
TOGETHER you are invincible.
CONNECTED.
UNITED.
WWG1WGA!!!
Q

https://t.me/GeneralMcInerney

Hey assholes...

Remember this when you bring my husband and daughter into your snarky Private Messages...

I will take what YOU say, in the dark, and pull it right out into the light of day, then you have the entire Q Army to deal with.

#ThePeoplesBridge
#StayTheCourse

In response Elaine Shtein to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply

Proud Patriot ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ DJT is my president! Permanently suspended from twatter after 4 accounts๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜‚

In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication

hi Angel ๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿผ U know thats the truth!! WE R 1 FAMILY!!#wwg1wga ๐Ÿ’•

just say the word ๐Ÿ’ฏ

Only followers of this user (@JazzyMama) can see their posts

Marlene Suranyi, BA and Maleen Turnheim from the Child Protection, desided today that I am a Danger for my child.. She had a Black Jacked with QS symbol โž•โž•โž•โž• They are corrupt and Monsters. Please help ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™ I feel that my hart will Stop soon....

I have hundreds of Pictures with all this Numbers and Symbols, I have Everything... and a lot of videos... But I can't not sent it to you... If my hart stops... You have everything that you need on my Phone... Please save my dauther, please save my Angel from this Snakes hands, they are already on her ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

My Angel is already toucht from this Snakes now, he told me, he will stay there with her a few days.. I will have to search a Psihic Doctor to prove that I am not crazy... Please don't let my Angel in the Night with this Monsters, in this Snakes Hell ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™ They will hurt her... ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™ Please tell me what shall I do? ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™ My hart Wil stop soon...

Wenn my hart Stopt until you come, please take care of my daughter, she is an Angel... Please save her from the Hands of theese Monsters.. Please take her out from the Cobras Hands and take care of her Soul ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™ With Honour and Love, your Faithful Soldier, Silvana Chirici ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡โ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธ Love you all๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโ™ฅ๏ธ

They paid the Child Protection and the Police yesterday, they are doing a full plot against me to take my child and my rights. We are not even married... They take my mom's Rights now... ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™ I will sleep at street until you comes ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

I had to leave the Apartment, they have now my baby, I am at the Street... He is packing to bring her away from me and from my our house... He will bring her in the Snake Hole, to the Cobra, his Mother. They are crazy โž•โž•โž•โž• please don't let that happen ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Patriot trusting the Plan of President Donald J. Trump! I don't want a Revolution, I want a a Reckoning! #WWG1WGA #MAGA #Godwins

Police comm now, I would have to leave the House and my baby... We are waiting of the Police to come now... They are all corrupt. Please help me ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡

Ernst-Jandl-weg 6, AP 35,Viena ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡โš–๏ธโš–๏ธโš–๏ธ

Please help now ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™They are here, they said that I am crazy and they will take my Angel now. Please don't let that happen ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡โ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธ

Patriot Pup๐Ÿถhelping my Patriot Peeps ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿผfight for our Constitutional Republic ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธWWG1WGA๐Ÿธ Trump Patriots โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ’™

I stand with you, Patriot! WWG1WGA โค๏ธ๐Ÿธโค๏ธ Patriots are listening, watching, and we are fully awake. Anyone messes with one of us, they mess with ALL of us. โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ’™ Love you, Veronica!

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

Love to we, we stand with you, hold the line.

AF 78-02 I will not lose my country-luv it or lv it! Never give up never surrender-PDJT #SaveOurChildren ! WHY WE FIGHT! same hdl GAB

You know we got your 6 baby! You r probably the largest red piller of all time--hundreds of cars a day see us b cuz of you--we Love you!

Conitnue kicking ass.

Phil. 1:21 God & Country! Telegram: t.me/whitebunnyQ17 TelegramChat: t.me/whitebunnyQ1 #WWG1WGA #2A #Trump #JFKJr Iโค๏ธMilitary๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Love you Veronica! God bless you.โœ๏ธ๐Ÿ•Š๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ•Š๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Love God,myfamily&mycountry, pro-life,pro-2A,anti-vaxxer,#FamilyIsEverything,#digital soldier,anon,mom,grandma,Godalways wins,JFKjrlivesโค

Much love & respect Patriotโค
Sending love& light your wayโค๐Ÿ•Š

Just a Midwest Patriot gal who believes in our Constitutional Republic, the Rule of Law, & 1st & 2nd Amendments #TrumpIsStillMyPresident

Got your back, Veronica!
Just say when!

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

โ€œAnd you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.โ€ Johnโ€ฌ โ€ญ8:32โ€ฌ โ€ญNLTโ€ฌโ€ฌ Fight for Freedom!! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Love our POTUSโค๏ธ WWG1WGA

Love my fierce Patriot friend!! You tell them Veronica!! ๐Ÿ”ฅ