Only people mentioned by @elaineshtein in this post can reply

In response Elaine Shtein to her Publication

Please don't let that happen. My baby sleep, she has no shoes, we are in look down in Viena , and they want to take her now 🙏🙏🙏😇😇😇♥️♥️♥️

They are now in my home, they are all corupt

Please help 🙏🙏🙏 They are taking my baby now. Child Protection is in my house, I am crazy with my Trump and my God and my Angels. They paid also the Police yesterday 🙏🙏🙏 Please help 🙏🙏🙏♥️♥️♥️⚖️⚖️⚖️

Standing on a Bridge. Speaking Truths. Being God's messenger. Hopefully changing a narrative or two.

Hey assholes...

Remember this when you bring my husband and daughter into your snarky Private Messages...

I will take what YOU say, in the dark, and pull it right out into the light of day, then you have the entire Q Army to deal with.

#ThePeoplesBridge
#StayTheCourse

In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication

just say the word 💯

Proud Patriot 🇺🇸🇺🇸 DJT is my president! Permanently suspended from twatter after 4 accounts🤪😂

In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication

hi Angel 👼🏼 U know thats the truth!! WE R 1 FAMILY!!#wwg1wga 💕

(23) Show this thread

Dont judge me, God will. I'm wide awake- are you? Question everything. WWG1WGA, Digital Soldier,MAGA4EVAH, #SAVETHECHILDREN. GOD WINS

AMEN!!

The General says he's not on Telegram 2:20
https://youtu.be/XWYJwfdMGwY

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

The Only Thing Constant Is Change.

There are so many people who have been silenced by their family for believing there is an evil plan afoot. It is always encouraging to see our Patriot Anon Family holding strong to what we know is true and just. #HoldTheLine