Schwartzenberger?

I'm going out on a limb here....

Schwarzenberger = Black mountain.
Apparently the reason the Titanic sank was because the lookers didnt see the iceberg because they where viewing the dark side of thd iceberg!! caught unawares!!

Alfin was one of the names used in medieval times for the chess piece.. Bishop... what is the function of the Bishop??
"Bishops are strongest in endgames with pawns remaining on both sides of the board. This situation allows them to use their long-range capability to its fullest and minimizes the handicap of only being able to access one color of squares."
( I

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @FaithLoveHope777 in this post can reply

Gab: ReadyPen @ready_pen 107Daily.Com ReadyPen

In response Faith 777 to his Publication

imo it all links to human trafficking discovered by Timothy Charles Holmseth in Broward Co FL- Ukraine to Washingtin Embassy- Biden, Pence, & more...Black Rock links?.. Bishops definitely involved- they trafficked them through church adoptions- Remember Trump holding up Bible in DC..that is one of churches involved! The Bible was indicating justice for childen! Fire started in nursery where evidence stored but white hats had it all!

#Yeshua #DigitalSoldier ... Adonai demands of you — no more than to act justly, love grace and walk in purity with your God. ~ Micah 6:8

In response Ready Pen to his Publication

🤔aaahhhh!!! Thank you...I did mot knie that!!

(1) Show this thread

#Yeshua #DigitalSoldier ... Adonai demands of you — no more than to act justly, love grace and walk in purity with your God. ~ Micah 6:8

In response Faith 777 to his Publication

(I dont know how to play chess.... maybe someone ekse has more ibsight) said 😊💥💥💥