Save our Children. Trust The Plan. Truth Social: https://truthsocial.com/@humunu

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Ché Trust-The-Plan to his Publication

Most, if not all of them, have already been "taken care of."

It's all in the script, all part of the movie.

Clones, doubles and cgi have been inserted in order to prevent chaos from spreading through the country.

This has been in the works for decades now.

Enjoy the show.

🍿🍿🍿

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

I typed my fookin fingers off over the decades since a long ass time ago, hope some of my info was useful.

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

It has been for ME, Stephanie, for the last year and a half. Thanks 👍

Right on!! TY for your info you share. See, reason I wanna know is, I didn't KNOW about them. lol SO I was like hmmmmm. Did they know about me? Just wondered if my theory of massive posting to hit search methods of the good guys ever worked, really. I was shawked I tell ya when I saw how many were awake via Q. I was like OH SHIT they know what I know, there they are.

The information you share is very informative.

Your massive posting works.

It's reaching more people than you know.

Keep doing it 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Only people mentioned by @Mike314 in this post can reply

NOW here we are and I KNEW God was gonna wake folks up. BUT I had NO idea it would be this fly. He hit a homerun.

Correction...Grand Slam ⚾️⚾️⚾️😁😁😁

(1) Show this thread

Ty. I really typed my fookin fingers almost off. lol I mean what was I gonna do, call the ds orgs and tell on them to themselves. lol UNKNOWN< so only option I could possibly think of, and get the jump pre bot and more sophisticated filter systems, I knew they would employ.