We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

Civilization Sterilized eh? Wonder what caused that..

Daphne. Jesus is my homeboy.🌻

In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication

how much TIME you got?
vaccines
food supply
big pharma
street drugs
stress
generate more money, create fertility drs

its a long scroll

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

In response Daphne Kay to her Publication

Can I add all the radiation we receive including 5G, chemtrails, toiletries, cosmetics, The pesticides, herbicides, and fungicides. These modern farming practices cause our soil to be infertile too. We eat food from soil with no nutrients so our bodies are starving for nutrients. Even our seeds have even been tampered with GMO's. And the biggest one of all, our water! What else should be put on the list? My dtr at 38 decided to have IVF because she had miscarried at 2 months. She had genetic testing completed on the fertilized embryos and out of 8 embryos only 2 were not severely deformed! Only one had Downs but that embryo had severe deformities. She doesn't smoke, drink or do drugs. She has a non-stressful life. The clinic said all the genetic deformities would end in early miscarriage. The clinic said it was related to her maternal age. These people are demonic!

Daphne. Jesus is my homeboy.🌻

In response jennifer rennebu to her Publication

she may also have the mthfr gene mutation. im sending your daughter good vibes. they pump us with prenatal vitamins but never test for mthfr.. which is absolutely evil considering you pass down mthfr gene mutation to your children. im sending you and your daughter lots of love and healing vibes!🙏🏼❤️⚡️

In response Daphne Kay to her Publication

I just brought this up at docs office about 20 min ago.. (vibes) and they ingnored the topic. "science is always revolving was her answer" i want to learn more on this gen..

oh yes there is something to this for sure! I have the mthfr c677t homozygous mutation. since taking b super complex, ive been alot better! here is the b complex I take to help me. I used to have lyme disease terribly and researched alot of this myself. chances are most drs have no idea what this is… sad truth unfortunately and most insurances wont pay for the test.

In response Lisa bowers to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @USA_2021_DK in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Daphne Kay, click on at the bottom under it