Only people mentioned by @Mocheezeplz in this post can reply

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication

Soy products & additives. Now, it's in the Jab.

Wish someone would crash an Abortion March
w/a Sign = No Worries! "If UR Vaxxed, U R Sterilized...
Just Go Home".

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

🤬

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

There's an old theory/story that sterilization occurred in the '70's through drinking water.

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

In response Jay James to his Publication

lol

(1) Show this thread

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

same thing that caused this tranny garbage....inject female fetal cells into a male, what could happen??? and vice versa
the more damaged parent's dna the greater the risk...not a scientist, just what ive learned over the years...vaccines were never about health, just liability free wealth

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

It was ALL Planned....That's why they call it PLANNED PARENTHOOD!!!

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

Where I live the Death rate exceeds the Birth rate for the last 10 years, poverty has caused so much out-migration, now importing foreigners.

Roths did it It is because per square mile it is the most resource rich place in NA. You name it, we got it, but 99% undeveloped. Enough oil to make SA jealous, gold, nickel, etc etc etc, all in large amounts.

And the soil has a virus that kills reptiles... except frogs, Kek!

Daphne. Jesus is my homeboy.🌻

how much TIME you got?
vaccines
food supply
big pharma
street drugs
stress
generate more money, create fertility drs

its a long scroll

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

In response Daphne Kay to her Publication

I've got Millenia lol

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

In response Daphne Kay to her Publication

Can I add all the radiation we receive including 5G, chemtrails, toiletries, cosmetics, The pesticides, herbicides, and fungicides. These modern farming practices cause our soil to be infertile too. We eat food from soil with no nutrients so our bodies are starving for nutrients. Even our seeds have even been tampered with GMO's. And the biggest one of all, our water! What else should be put on the list? My dtr at 38 decided to have IVF because she had miscarried at 2 months. She had genetic testing completed on the fertilized embryos and out of 8 embryos only 2 were not severely deformed! Only one had Downs but that embryo had severe deformities. She doesn't smoke, drink or do drugs. She has a non-stressful life. The clinic said all the genetic deformities would end in early miscarriage. The clinic said it was related to her maternal age. These people are demonic!

(2) Show this thread

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

In response Camden Beach to her Publication

FAUCI GOT TO NIAID IN 1984
CHILDHOOD JABS STARTED UP - 1985
AUTISM INCREASED WITH MORE JABS

FAUCI = MENGELA

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

In response Camden Beach to her Publication

Fauci cut his teeth, creating AIDS. Now it's VAIDS.

(2) Show this thread

In response Neanderthal S27 to his Publication

Ergo, The Simpsns & other tricky advance notice.

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior 🙏🏼 Trump is my President 🇺🇸#Fix2020orBust💥 #SaveAmerica🇺🇸#Savethechildren❤️

CDC.Gov should help to understand 😱🤔