Only people mentioned by @TruePatriotUK in this post can reply

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

Unreal…break me out of this matrix.

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

Good grief....the stupid out there 🤦‍♀️

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

The "healthcare" system makes 85% of its profit from the last 5 years of a life. They intend for you to $uffer that period. The simple economics of genocide is planned obsolescence.

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

…someone needs an mri

"It is not a color we are fighting, it is pure evil, which has no color, yet, can cause a person, to see red." -Sal

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

😂😂😂😂 I can’t breathe! (and no i dont have covid and im definitely not honoring GF)

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

She is obviously suffering from neurological side effects.

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

Maybe she should talk to the "genius"

another moron heard from

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

Clearly! 😂😂🥴

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

What an idiotic statement.

Their brains have been fried.

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

My brain hurts ...

WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

In response Rae Rae to her Publication

mine to 😂

(1) Show this thread

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

brain after reading this and and wondering how much they actually believe it

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

delete wondering add knowing

(1) Show this thread

is there an emjoi for I laughed so hard i popped a lung?

Jesus is my Savior! Patriot, Wife, Mother, Grammie to 7 great kiddos. Daughter of WW2 Veteran. #FamilyisEverything I love President Trump!

OMG

American Founding Family Descendant. Freedom warrior. AU test kitchen explorer. Discerning Dame.

Whoops. Except for this guy.

You are the salt of the earth + the light of the world. Guided by God. Ready for Eden.

In response Denali 1620 to her Publication

👀😳👀

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

🙁Wow... just Wow... that hurts my heart...so so lost...I pray they can be awakened...😥

In response Selah 321 to her Publication

my head hurts reading it 😂

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

QPatriot 💥FINAL BATTLE! ⛈️🌪️🌟Psyops coming in strong! 🙏🏼 GOD BLESS the USA, Trump, Q team and the WH Military! 🙏🏼✨🌟

🤔Speechless. Wondering how people like that actually make it through a day? 😒

In response Caballs Kek to her Publication

Have you ever seen that movie called free guy? It is about NPC'S living in a game world and the game players are us always truth in the movies

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

I really want a witty comeback to toss her way, but all I can muster is pity for the fools who have yet to know they have been played hard.

Just smile and nod in agreement, they are so smart and very fortunate, and we are all just dumb like a fox.

In response Ask Yourself to her Publication

Well she only allows her “approved” followers to respond! 😂🤣

But if you could, Perhaps you ask her how many boosters she has had? Tell her to make sure she keeps up to date! Also, tell her you are sorry she never wants to be a “birthing person”! 🤷‍♀️

(1) Show this thread

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

And yet fewer unvaxxed get Covid than vaxxed. Is it really working?

In response Lady Blueeyes to her Publication

There are also fewer unvaxxed than vaxxed.

(1) Show this thread

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

LMAO. Stupid is as stupid does.