#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Good Morning Patriots.

Completing the circuit...

hope everyone is having a great day ... VK/anons!
its my Bday 616!😎
yes...always seen them like mini spirals in the aether... The Manna from heaven?! deep long breaths...breathe it in ...hold it in... let out from the gut long and slow... this replenish's the old stale air/energy (caught in the air thats in ones center) (abdominal breathing) your vital life force energy storage. level up!

Mána Breathwork
is a deeply empowering method for generating self-healing and transformation through higher states of consciousness, using our breath.

“It is the art of moving energy as well as air”.

Connected and coherent breathing is perhaps the most valuable technique that humans can master. It allows us to recover our repressed ability to breathe freely and release old unhelpful breathing patterns and restrictions that we have accumulated since the beginning of our lives as a result of negative thoughts, stress, fear, trauma, anxiety, habits, posture, and other factors.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @DonnyTheProphet in this post can reply

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication

happy happy birthday🎂🎂🎂

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Happy birthday!! 🥳

Happy Birthday! 🎂🥳🥰🙌🏻

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. 🇺🇸🦅 #WWG1WGA

Donny, What an awesome post for us on your birthday ! I am breathing deeply as I am typing now 😊

Happy Birthday !

Hope your day is filled with Love & Laughter !

#WWG1WGA #TRUMP4EVA #SAVEOURCHILDREN#GODWINS

HAPPY BIRTHDAY🥳🎂🥂

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

Happy Birthday!!!

for entertainment purposes only. may contain bias or harmful content.limited knowledge of world, events and gematria.

Happy Birthday Donny! have a brilliant day 👍🙏💙

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Happiness Is Strength!

Happy Birthday - Many blessings to you!

Happy Birthday Donny!