Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I’ve seen them since 4/20/11 ✨😎

💕YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!💕🙏👍🇺🇸🎶😎🌼 →→👹🤺🤺🤺 Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

Absolutely can see them! Enjoyed watching them since I was young...60 years of being able to see them.💕🙏💕🙂✨🌼

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

white light which is made up of all the colors of the rainbow
flying around like tiny stars :)

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Good morning I have seen this and didn't know if I was seeing things.
I have tremors so any movement is questionable hee hee.
Wow I am just seeing this post. Often it's like I see part of the posts each time I come to someone's profile page.

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

i was always seeing those too, but thought dust also, idk maybe it was, think i am gonna go look Up to see if sparkles in sky. why would they be more visible in the bath

I have seen these since I was little!!! 🤭 I thought they were atoms 🤷🏻‍♀️

Only followers of this user (@CBear) can see their posts

💕YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!💕🙏👍🇺🇸🎶😎🌼 →→👹🤺🤺🤺 Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

In response Cee Bear to her Publication

Me too!

The last 7 days have been really loud super high multiple tones.
Sensitive to many things some folks don't even notice...
I have a super smeller and get yelled at about it! Geez dude, take it up with the Creator...He made me this way!

💕🙏💕🌼🙂✨

(1) Show this thread

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Good evening VK!
I definitely have been seeing these & they seem to be increasing.
TS 9:42

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication

"Any alien who is determined (in accordance with regulations prescribed by the Secretary of Health and Human Services) to have a communicable disease of public health significance, which shall include infection with the etiologic agent for acquired immune deficiency syndrome…is inadmissible." (8 USCS § 1182)

(1) Show this thread

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

Um I see this all of the time. I've only told one person and they thought I was loca.

"Unit 551 out..."

💧551
THE BEGINNING OF THE END>
DWS FAILED tvto FLEE.
Q
https://qalerts.app/?q=%23551

💧155
_Conf_D-TT_^_v891_0600_yes
_green1_0600
Bunker Apple Yellow Sky [… + 1]
Yes
Godspeed.
Q
https://qalerts.net/?q=%23155

💧942
CNN airing assassination of JFK.
CNN 3 sec delay - speech.
CNN Jim’s finger on button ready to stop transmission.
These people are sick.
Q
🧐 "airing" & "transmission" noted in 💧 & frequency/vibration & sight noted in VK's post
https://qalerts.net/?q=%23942

💧249
RED_RED
Remember?
H AIDS Video.
Hidden message?
Response?
Twitter.
Roles.
Actions.
Expand your thinking.
News unlocks meaning.
Q
🧐"Hidden message" noted in 💧 & those that cannot see the circuit in VK's post
https://qalerts.net/?q=%23249

🧐CONTINUED👇

In response JoAnn Esq to her Publication

🧐CONTINUED

🧐9:42 > 96

💧96
Time stamps will help you validate authenticity.
Your President needs your help.
He wants full transparency for the great people of this country.
Everything stated is for a reason.
God bless, Patriots.
Q
🧐 "transparency" noted in 💧 & ability to see in VK's post
https://qalerts.net/?q=%2396

🧐CONTINUED👇

(1) Show this thread

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

INTERESTING AS ALWAYS

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Yes, but I thought is was my eyes being weird….who knew. 😳

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

Angel dust!

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

〰️ .

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

Unit 55 Won out.

No surprise, Here.

#AgentsOfChange

Remember to look for miracles...

Seeing them since I was little...always assumed they were tiny dust particles. Interesting!

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

Honestly, hearing that computer voice makes me feel like it created them, the MATRIX, and is keeping us boxed in. Freaked me out a bit, I must admit.

YES! Back in 1993 when I read the book -The Celestine Prophecy - I became aware of this energy🎇

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response LOVE ALWAYS WINS! to her Publication

hey i read the celestine prophesy and enjoyed it too, james redfield, his wife sally so nice, kind, they had farm, do not know if they still live in the area

(1) Show this thread

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Yes, I see them all the time! 🌟🌟🌟

I've been seeing it since i was a child. Always wondered what it was!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I always see that!! Especially when very meditative or after a walk outside or being in nature. I was told it was my eyes. 😂 I took it as seeing the world breathe. Interesting.

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

In response KRaZi KiLLeTTe to her Publication

you know saw a lot as child, now gonna be obsessed til i find them again♥️

(1) Show this thread

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

I always thought of them as clear sparkles ... EVERYWHERE ... 🤔

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan 🇨🇱 American Patriot 🇺🇸 🐸

That makes me want to build a tesla coil.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Judy 777 to her Publication

just look up.

(1) Show this thread

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Good afternoon VK

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Revelation 17:1–18
The Great Prostitute and the Beast

17 Then vone of the seven angels who had wthe seven bowls came and said to me, “Come, I will show you the judgment of xthe great prostitute ywho is seated on many waters, 2 zwith whom the kings of the earth have committed sexual immorality, and awith the wine of whose sexual immorality bthe dwellers on earth have become drunk.” 3 And che carried me away in the Spirit dinto a wilderness, and I saw a woman sitting on ea scarlet beast that was full of fblasphemous names, and git had seven heads and ten horns. 4 The woman hwas arrayed in purple and scarlet, and adorned iwith gold and jewels and pearls, holding in her hand ja golden cup full of abominations and the impurities of her sexual immorality. 5 And on her forehead was written a name of kmystery: l“Babylon the great, mother of prostitutes and of earth’s abominations.” 6 And I saw the woman, drunk mwith the blood of the saints, the blood of nthe martyrs of Jesus.1

Yehoveh God is my Father, I love Family, Country, MAGA, KAG, Q AND TRUMP!!

The ones i see are like little prism multi colored specks floating around. Alot of the people around me dont even see them. They think i am seeing things.

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

my oldest found them first when he was about 3 yo...quite amazing

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

hope everyone is having a great day ... VK/anons!
its my Bday 616!😎
yes...always seen them like mini spirals in the aether... The Manna from heaven?! deep long breaths...breathe it in ...hold it in... let out from the gut long and slow... this replenish's the old stale air/energy (caught in the air thats in ones center) (abdominal breathing) your vital life force energy storage. level up!

Mána Breathwork
is a deeply empowering method for generating self-healing and transformation through higher states of consciousness, using our breath.

“It is the art of moving energy as well as air”.

Connected and coherent breathing is perhaps the most valuable technique that humans can master. It allows us to recover our repressed ability to breathe freely and release old unhelpful breathing patterns and restrictions that we have accumulated since the beginning of our lives as a result of negative thoughts, stress, fear, trauma, anxiety, habits, posture, and other factors.

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication

Happy birthday!! 🥳

In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication

happy happy birthday🎂🎂🎂

(10) Show this thread