Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

That's one way to clear a breech!
💥🐋💥

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

Decent !

My full name in Gematria=The Best Is Yet To Come~A robin red-breast in a cage puts all of Heaven in a rage~ Born in the USA/Live in `Q`uebec

That was awesome...especially the sound it was making.

Out of conflict, Comradeship is borne.

kek,
they be having a whale of a time!

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

Evening, VK!
Whales are magnificent creatures. 🐳
Does this have reference to WhaleCloud and 5G by chance?

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

Evening, VK!

Evening, VK!

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I saw them breach like that off of Provincetown on the Dolphin Fleet. It was incredible.

Whale song..

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

100% Reminds me of Ocean Kayaking in Cali. to do some fishing.

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Wife. Mother. Daughter of Christ. Patriot.

In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication

I have always been so drawn to whales, specifically humpback whales. Whenever I see them, I become instantly happy, and I do cry tears of joy! They are amazing creatures!

(1) Show this thread

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

Fucking Magnificent.
I’m there, well not just yet.

Now I feel, while unbelievably amazing….this is why National Geographic was created. I would have had a heart attack, with no resuscitation anywhere in sight. Dead. I. Would. Be. Dead.

Sir, isn't there anything that can be done to help those who were abused by our system? Dr Simone Gold and many others! I try to tell myself that 2023 isn't that far away. We are almost there. Yet, I am bothered and troubled to see so many suffering. I don't know if people can survive in this kind of economy and many other unsolved issues. I know nothing. I am just a very concerned citizen.

VK how is the diet going

T = 20 > 1010.
TS = 11:55.

Nov 02, 2017 2:44:21 PM EDT
Anonymous
Look to Twitter:
Exactly this: "My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us......."
God bless.

5:5

NCSWIC.

Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts

Speaking of livin life, and making a splash —

This was posted last night.
Notice the Christmas trees?
It’s my understanding that Jesus was actually born in June.

Merry Christmas!

il Donaldo Trumpo, [Jun 15, 2022 at 8:36 PM]
ONLY A MATTER OF TIME!!!🥳🥳🥳

[Mindblowing Speech] Max Spiers FIRST PUBLIC Appearance + Q&A! - YouTube

My Backup Bitchute channel: https://www.bitchute.com/channel/6ljbzRcsXyYh/✪ [Mindblowing Speech] Max Spiers FIRST PUBLIC Appearance + Q&A!✔️ Subscribe: http...

Better check your shorts.

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

Oh yeah, deep blue swim for the front row seats.

If you ever have the chance to visit Hawai'i or Baja California in winter, when Pacific Humpback Whales are birthing/calving the young, get UNDER the water and be ready for mind-blowing, nervous system and DNA harmonizing 'whale song' in 4D infinity surround sound... You will come out of the water a different person!

In response Mary Gessler to her Publication

GEORGEnews and I appear to be in sync.

GEORGENEWS, [Jun 16, 2022 at 3:31 PM]
🚨🚨🚨ELON RESPONDS 🚨🚨🚨

(1) Show this thread

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response David Spiegel to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

#MWGA #FAMILYISEVERYTHING #M1GarandFamily #JohnGarand #WWG1WGA #Savethechildren #PUREBLOOD /. = GODWINS

Must be quite a feeling to be so close to this...

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan 🇨🇱 American Patriot 🇺🇸 🐸

Oh my gosh that would be incredible!

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan 🇨🇱 American Patriot 🇺🇸 🐸

Oh my gosh that would be incredible!

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit