The best thing about the Great Awakening is that you get to hang out with some of the most stroppy, disgruntled, and stubborn people in recorded history. #AnonsFTW

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

Married. Father to 2 boys. Patriot from Utah. Defund The Fooken Media. God🙏Family❤️Country🇺🇸 #NeverGiveUp #FamilyIsEverything #WWG1WGA

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Damn Fookin right !!

Pro Life Conservative Christian. Happy Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Lifelong Warrior. WWG1WGA Honored that I was followed by Gen Flynn.

Yep, my dear old dad used to say I would argue with a signpost. Turns out, that is a handy trait for survival.

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

pretense free

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

pretense free

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

😁

Out of conflict, Comradeship is borne.

In response Missy M.. to her Publication

;)

(1) Show this thread

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

😉😁

hell yeah brother! 🇺🇸

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

🤣😂😂😊

😂🤣😂

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

Yippee! I love that word, stroppy.

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

😃😂🤣

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

Stubborn? Check. Disgruntled? At times, check. Stroppy? Ummmmmmmmm, speak English, Martin!

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

Pahahahahaha 🎯

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

Its more like watching Ronnie Milsap and Stevie Wonder play tennis. To me.

Granddad called me SCRAPPY

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

👊✌🏼🕊💯

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

I represent that fact!

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

Lol!

My Ancestors and Roots 🇩🇪🇺🇸 #FamilyIsEverything #Everything has meaning `my/path/to /q'

✨LULZ

Human, fluoride free, unvax'd since 93, homeschooled g6+, 80%unimployed(20yrs), internet searcher (fitness, health, truth, interestings)

True story:
I probably will be the last man on earth
because I wont trust the coroner either.
"Fook you I ain't dead " Zombie Eikcuf

WWG1WGA Dark to Light Joined to follow some awesome Anons but mainly on Telegram. Locked out of Gab. TS & TG(QWO) only. Conspiracy Therapist

yeah...its like sitting front row holding hands to a massive train wreck but then afterwards having to go clean up the mess and help the injured out of the debris.

My Ancestors and Roots 🇩🇪🇺🇸 #FamilyIsEverything #Everything has meaning `my/path/to /q'

😂Impression

Wait,... Why 😂?

#WWG1WGA #TRUMP4EVA #SAVEOURCHILDREN#GODWINS

I resemble that remark. 😀

GOD. Family. Country. Truth Social: @jimmierivers

😂

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

😆😁😄❤️