"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

🙌🕊️🙌

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

My favorite Q post. This was early on and I still thought Q might be a larp but this one (Q528) felt different. Gave me goose bumps.
** 2 pics

Looking forward to The Best is yet to come. Holding the line

In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication

I think about this post alot . I get frustrated that our families that took the jab are not safe.

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

In response Truth Seeker to her Publication

Me too. My children are adults and think 'mom is just a loon'. But God has his ways and maybe a bigger lesson needs to be learned.

Same here! My kids think I have lost my mind. i pray everyday for my kids and an Awakening for them. God has a plan and I trust in the Lord.

In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @BlessedOkie in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Blessed Okie, click on at the bottom under it