Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

BIBLICAL

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Mama Tee to her Publication

These are them days.

(1) Show this thread

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

My favorite Q post. This was early on and I still thought Q might be a larp but this one (Q528) felt different. Gave me goose bumps.
** 2 pics

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication

🙏🕊️🙏

Looking forward to The Best is yet to come. Holding the line

In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication

I think about this post alot . I get frustrated that our families that took the jab are not safe.

(2) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

💪❤️🕊️❤️💪

(1) Show this thread

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

We have to STAND.

Jude 1:23, Save others by snatching them from the fire; have mercy on others but with fear, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh

🙌❤🙌