Do you think that our "knowing" is more than just intuition? Is it part of our DNA...bc we've all been here before?

What a great question. I do believe we have all been here before, & brought what we learned with us.. My sister is slightly intuitive, but nothing like me. Stories I could tell. I have had time stand still. I have had a voice speak in my ear 'look behind you right now". Instant decisions made against normal reaction have saved my life, & those with me, numerous times. I could never be put under hypnosis. I am too awake. I know when I have to act immediately, & when I have to just watch the trainwreck happen. I believe that when we are born, our death dates have already been set, & it doesn't matter where you are, or what you are doing, if it is your time, you will die. If it isn't, people will say it is a miracle you survived.(I asked a drunk drive how he got out of a totaled car. He didn't know. I don't know either, because there was no way I could get into the car). What would be interesting to know, is how many here have always been awake. I believe we are immune to mind control.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Lifeisgood in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from LIVE LIFE, click on at the bottom under it