Killing the Cattle Now ! This madness ends with US it`s our job !
Scary if True: Thousands of Cattle Reported Dead
"Heat Stress" Kills Estimated 10,000 Head of Kansas Feedlot Cattle

The current heat wave blazing through Kansas feedlots has killed an estimated 10,000 head of fat cattle.

Final death numbers continue to come in, but that early estimate was shared with DTN by livestock experts, who put the geographical center point for those deaths at Ulysses, Kansas.

DTN calls to feedlots in the area and to ranchers whose branded animals were seen in some privately shared photos of dead cattle were not immediately returned.

https://www.dtnpf.com/agriculture/web/ag/news/article/2022/06/14/heat-stress-kills-estimated-10-000

Only people mentioned by @Robertauthor in this post can reply

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

I drove by Mark Zucker cattle ranch on Kauai the other day and his cattle are all enjoying low 80s, fresh rain drizzles and fresh green nutrient dense, red dirt grass.

The wealthy will get their organic grass feed, free roam beef, no doubt, even if the mainland catt;e all die for geoengineering. It's all so colossally sad on so many levels.

https://news.yahoo.com/mark-zuckerberg-bought-more-land-153132432.html

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins πŸ™

I don’t think they are trying to starve folks. I think they are cleaning the food supply of all of its toxins. I could be wrong but my gut is right 9/10 times. Still very sad to see that many animals parish. πŸ˜”

Fed up. Gettin' older. Still got some fight left. Just waiting for the call. For my children...for my grandchildren. Constitutionalist!!!

In response Jody Donohue to her Publication

That's exactly what they want you to think!

(1) Show this thread

Fed up. Gettin' older. Still got some fight left. Just waiting for the call. For my children...for my grandchildren. Constitutionalist!!!

Bull. Fuckin. Shit!!!
We haven't even reached summer solstys yet and, never in any year(s) past have we lost this much cattle due to 'heat'. This is a blatant fucking attack on our meat supply!!! People need to wake the fuck up!!!

PROUD to be an AMERICAN πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Navy Nurse VeteranπŸ¦…βš“οΈπŸ’«βœ¨πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

I am thankful I live in an area where I can get local beef & chicken if needed.

Buck private in the Digital Army. MAGA, KAG, Trump! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

I call BS! Post on Twatter said farmers are saying it’s not the heat. Guy from Australia said their cattle easily endure higher, prolonged heat. This is planned!

I AM Divine Love!❀️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! πŸ—‘ I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! πŸ˜‡ I AM! ❀️

Interesting this article is from iowacorn.org.

Cows are not supposed to eat corn, they are supposed to eat grass. If you feed them corn, they will get sick, thus requiring "medications", i.e. antibiotics. They pump them full of corn, which is predominantly GMO, to fatten them up before slaughter to get more money.

So, if that is the case here, they are not really fit for human consumption. You are eating the GMO corn and the drugs pumped into them.

This is one theory. πŸ‘‡

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

True, its actually really mean that they feed them corn.
I am lucky to have access to Grass Fed beef raised locally ,no antibiotics.

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

I hope so.

(4) Show this thread