#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

Marines decode

=

Dragon Brotherhood 🐉 / Learn To Read Gematria ✨ / Mary Magdalene 🌹 / Trip Update ✈️ / Shes Excited / Great Hurricane / God Loves Math 🔡🔢 / Age Of Aquarius ♒ / I Am The Storm ⛈️ / The Dragon Lord 🦌/ Quantum Leap / Mushrooms 🍄 / Riding The Beast / Thank You God / Two Makes One 💘 / We Are The Light 🕯️ / You Have A Choice / My Twin Flame / Prophetess / What Is Coming / Flaming Sword 🔥🗡️
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=%23USMC+%23BootCamp
846-648
619-916
613-316
TS 12:00

Crumbs dropped will soon paint the full picture. 🦌🐲🍞
The picture will open the eyes of the world.
We can't do it without you.
God bless you all.
Q

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

2 years ago, he drew this in the sky for me.
I took this photo.
=)

This was for me on my deceased grandfather’s birthday in 2019. I was driving home from my son’s BB game and took the picture while driving. I have others as well. I was told to look to the clouds for messages. 💜✨☺️

Only people mentioned by @PrplSunsh7ne in this post can reply

In response June Nelson to her Publication

What is that?

One Truth, One Song, One Energy - PRINCE. ☔️🕊🚲☮️🎶💜 EVeRyThinG IS FREQUENCY! The ONLY way 2 WIN the Game is 2 NOT play the Game! 🦅🇺🇸😎

In response Gram Cracker to her Publication

An eye. Left side / half face.

(1) Show this thread

In response June Nelson to her Publication

😱OH WOW!

Nice share!

WOW PATRIOT!