#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

Marines decode

=

Dragon Brotherhood 🐉 / Learn To Read Gematria ✨ / Mary Magdalene 🌹 / Trip Update ✈️ / Shes Excited / Great Hurricane / God Loves Math 🔡🔢 / Age Of Aquarius ♒ / I Am The Storm ⛈️ / The Dragon Lord 🦌/ Quantum Leap / Mushrooms 🍄 / Riding The Beast / Thank You God / Two Makes One 💘 / We Are The Light 🕯️ / You Have A Choice / My Twin Flame / Prophetess / What Is Coming / Flaming Sword 🔥🗡️
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=%23USMC+%23BootCamp
846-648
619-916
613-316
TS 12:00

Crumbs dropped will soon paint the full picture. 🦌🐲🍞
The picture will open the eyes of the world.
We can't do it without you.
God bless you all.
Q

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

2 years ago, he drew this in the sky for me.
I took this photo.
=)

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I had a sky with Jesus/GOD sitting on his throne in the clouds with baby faces around him. I will never forget it.

👍😄

"Do not worry if all the candles in the world flicker and die. We have the spark that starts the fire."

So many crazy signs in the skies the last couple years.. or maybe thats when i started looking.
Your pic reminded me of one I took behind my house.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Wow that is awesome!
Nana is a cloud gazer every chance I get!

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

a dragon, look at that wing span, amazing

Here to support my President, my country and THE CHILDREN 🙏🏻🙏🏻 🙏🏻 💥💥THE STAGE IS SET💥💥

Dragon 💥💥💥
Mother of Dragons 🥰

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I used to read his Twitter daily (for months)
Always with an open heart and mind and ready to learn.
I had to stop.

As hard as I tried, I could never comprehend what he was saying, even though I'd read it over and over and over.

It made my head hurt and honestly made me mad.
I had to stop...
❤️

In response HOUND DOG to her Publication

Im here 2 help you understand him now.
I know how to translate him.
;)
stick with me I got U fam
love U

(1) Show this thread

One Truth, One Song, One Energy - PRINCE. ☔️🕊🚲☮️🎶💜 EVeRyThinG IS FREQUENCY! The ONLY way 2 WIN the Game is 2 NOT play the Game! 🦅🇺🇸😎

This was for me on my deceased grandfather’s birthday in 2019. I was driving home from my son’s BB game and took the picture while driving. I have others as well. I was told to look to the clouds for messages. 💜✨☺️

In response June Nelson to her Publication

😱OH WOW!

Nice share!

WOW PATRIOT!

In response June Nelson to her Publication

What is that?

(2) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Dragon?

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

the dragon is ready

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

🤷‍♂️

1117 - God is My Stregth..

https://youtu.be/thDk2m2bFR0

(4) Show this thread

Wife, Mom, Daughter, Sister, Aunt. Love my Country.

That is pretty amazing.

My Mom saw an end to end rainbow and knew Trump would win in 2016. Sadly shed died in 2018. She told me "I guess I don't get to vote for Trump again." Broke my heart on multiple levels.

Keep your dragon spirit alive Lauren!

Love. Kindness. Respect. Freedom. Joy. Trust in God. Thinking. Learning. Remembering. 💖💞💖💞💖💞💖

God knows i still dont understand him but many of his posts have resonated over the years...ots more of a feeling for me than actual comprehension 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

much love ❤

Love. Kindness. Respect. Freedom. Joy. Trust in God. Thinking. Learning. Remembering. 💖💞💖💞💖💞💖

God knows i still dont understand him but many of his posts have resonated over the years...ots more of a feeling for me than actual comprehension 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

much love ❤

(5) Show this thread