THIS is over a DECADE Old How we begun the Great Awakening !

this is only the trailer for a documentry that was aired on Sky TV

You will now struggle to find this documentry

Only posting for reference

Only people mentioned by @Robertauthor in this post can reply

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

David Icke many many years ago was a big factor in red pilling me along with the movie documentary "Thrive"

#WWG1WGA #FAMILYISEVERYTHING #SAVEOURCHILDREN

Wife, mother and rescue dog mom too ❤️ 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸

i watched a VHS tape years ago in my early 20s I will be 55 this month. The VHS tape talked of all of this and much more it was my awakening..it scared me at such a young age. I wish I could find that tape again. it talked about secret societies, proganda media, getting out UN the hidden symbols on the dollar bill and moe!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

With patriots like this from all over the world the deep state dark cult never really stood a chance. God bless you all❤️🙏🔥👊

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

Excellent compilation, Robert!!! In the 1980's i was directly involved in a well known, reputable UFO group...so much came out back then...but same conclusion...what are you going to do about it...THANQ FOR POSTING THIS!🕊💞

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

What’s fascinating to me is over the last decade how many people have come onto the main stage to awaken & leave as a new one emerged. IMO, it’s been part of the plan as that person got old listening to. In order to keep the “chosen ones” motivated, a new Angel came along to help keep us in the game! From my memory, the “TIMING” on all stages has been pretty amazing. “Looking back” and realizing how bad I was frustrated in each stage is another hilarious fascination I look back on.

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

Aaron Russo. I have been looking for those too. Was that late 90s that he spilled it. I have lost track.

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Jewels 777✨❤️ to her Publication

Most of the videos have been butchered and broken up into pieces.
The Bill Cooper interview was in 1996.
Here is a short clip.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOVKPBFleiY

Aaron Russo Lies & Open Phones - Bill Cooper (13-Jun-96) Broadcast #888 - YouTube

Audio Credit: http://www.hourofthetime.com/bcmp3/888.mp3Complete Cooper MP3 Collection: http://hourofthetime.com/milton-william-bill-cooper-mp3-collection/

(1) Show this thread

ive seen this recently. was really good

“One cannot love without suffering, or suffer without loving.” Saint Gianna Molla

In response LeLe John to her Publication

Where do we find it? I would love to show to my family.

(1) Show this thread

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

was thst you in there ? I saw a Robert Wakefield

In response Red Edge to her Publication

yep

(1) Show this thread