Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

USA has FAKE government. Save the CHILDREN! "Sometimes you can't tell the people-you must SHOW them!" TRUMP our true POTUS! #WWG1WGA

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

I've been political since mid nineties. I've LIVED for politics since POTUS came down the escalators in '15. I know a lot. But, I have a HUGE confession. I had heard his name. But, I had no clue who Issac Kappy was. Thank God that I saw this post from Ghost Ezra. I love this man. Still don't much about him. But, I will learn. That's my big confession.🔥

Proud to be a part of the party with you Patriots!

He gave us bunches of info....

Earth Steward. Artist. Lightworker. https://t.me/DiedSuddenlyConnecticut

KEEP THE KAPPY VIDEOS COMING!!!!
So grateful for all he's done. Hope he's still with us.

The Only Thing Constant Is Change.

Never gets old!

The Only Thing Constant Is Change.

Never gets old!

Your flexible friend. Interested in art, antiques and collectables. Music is the food of Love. Social Club Treasurer. Love President Trump!

Miss him.

Digital Creator ✯ Memes ✯ OG Content ✯ #Based ✟ ✯ #MAGA ✯ #OnlyFrensMemes ✯ #Dilley300 ✯ #SaltyArmy

This is great#RIPKappy we miss you!

Less apt to get nervy if Doc's on a street howitzer.

Are you, he?

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Crazy sync😲😲 I was watching this at 12:21 est😐✔

USA Veteran. WWG1WGA "The greatest movement in the history of the World."

He IS hilarious .

Earth Steward. Artist. Lightworker. https://t.me/DiedSuddenlyConnecticut

Birthday is 2/17. Definitely want to celebrate this brazen Aquarian. 💗

Jesus Christ is Salvation God bless our President, John-John, Gen Flynn our Military SAVE OUR CHILDREN Gratitude for our HEROES OF HUMANITY

God watch over you Isaac

dog & cat rescuer, animal advocate, Patriot, MAGA KAG WWG1WGA

You are the salt of the earth + the light of the world. Guided by God. Ready for Eden.

❤️❤️❤️

i likes this song he did.

https://youtu.be/jM9h2calKS0

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

I LQVE Big Daddy Trump🕴️ 🇺🇲🐸 https://gab.com/Mhielovez_U

I love you Issac I'm praying with everything in my soul that you are still alive...I feel happy when i see you thank you GhostEzra for posting this beautiful man 🐸❣️🇺🇲🕴️💃

Saved by faith, through Jesus; wife; mother; grandmother; healer; defender of truth

Kappy greatness!

Love it. Thanks Ezra.

its 1221

Retired Clinical Laboratory Scientist, Medical Laboratory Technician. No mask, no job. Go figure. WWG!WGA! 😉🌴 Purged w/Trump.

😁🌴🇺🇸 I love Kappy!

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

Go K*a*p*y...... love it!

1221 take it away....

An American Patriot ❤🤍💙🇺🇸🇺🇸❤🤍💙 #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening #thestormhasarrived #freedom #2ndamendment #secondamendment #Q #pizzagate

miss this guy!

CA Paramedic•Native/Mex American 🇺🇸❤️🇲🇽 Truth seeker• WWG1WGA•💖our Military •💖LEO’s •🙏🏽Heal rescued Children & END Human Trafficking

I can't wait till Isaac comes out of hiding‼️ I miss your 'Brackets & Jackets' Mr. Kappy‼️ See ya soon😃

dam insane singer , never wud of thought 👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿

True believer in God. Protect our children. Corruption will fall! MEGA Trump fan. All in God's time! There's a "reason" about

Getting the "brackets and jackets" vibes! wooo hooo!

God Bless the United States for America; Donald J Trump is my President (for which I am deeply grateful) and Jesus is Lord! GOD WINS

I wish they hadn't killed Kappy.

A Mississippi girl in a Louisiana world...American Patriot thru and thru #WWG1WGA 🌏 Lover of all things American, Music and Qraft Beer

first time hearing the whole song... did not know Ann Couter was a guy...so I put in the question on Duck Duck Go...and sure enough!!

FULL of LIFE...FULL of LOVE...FULL of TRUTH...my friends know NOT to ask if they don’t want the TRUTH, exude LOVE the devil hates it!

Awe thank you, I miss Kappy

Married to my best friend, Mom of Men, Dog Mom, #Pro-Life, #1A, #2A, God 🙏 Family 👨‍👩‍👦 Country 🇺🇸 Freedom 🟥 WWG1WGA WW 🐸😎🍿

love me some kappy... I'm sad it took this for me to discover him! I'm not a hollyweird follower so i didn't knew about him before!

In response Cindie Wilson to her Publication

Me neither. My sister and I stumbled on him.. 3 1/2 yrs ago.. and it was him that lead us down the rabbit hole as well as to Q! We were usually cracking up bc he is a cut-up! He must have a great heart to expose this EVIL! Between hearing of his death and Phil Haney's, not sure which hit the hardest.

(1) Show this thread