I have been getting Oprah magazine in the mail for a couple years. I never ordered it. I threw it away when it came. I thought it was interesting when I got this postcard in the mail today. Oprah magazine is no longer being published. Things that make you go hmmmmmmmm

Only people mentioned by @lesalovesstamping in this post can reply

In response Lesa Rapp to her Publication

Hmmmmmmm.....
john of god pics?
Enabler?
wire trasfers, fundraing ?
how many children?
like 15plus 2 said:
these peolpe are evil!
ncswic

Previously on Twitter @PeaceBabyPeace. #Patriot #wwg1wga #MAGA #Trump #SaveTheChildren

She is an evil bitch. can't run a magazine from Gitmo.

Dragged my Strawman out of the grave to be a part of the Great Awakening. It's now or never, folks. Artist/Free Spirit/Citizen of Earth

Well, she is mentioned by some as having been on the passenger manifest of Lolita Express, but, of course, that has all been debunked by the 'fact checkers'

#LoveGodFamilyCountry#Seekeroftruth#Patriot #Trumpster#Jr#Saveourchildren#saveourworld #WWG1WGA🐸🙏❤️🇱🇷🌎

weinsteins Pimp. Personally, I dont think she's around anymore.

Just a nobody from Cali with a quest to be somebody .. Eager to learn the truth .. Discerment radar is always on .. #nadlershithispants

Tell them you want the GEORGE magazine in its place :)

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

Another piece of dead wood gone.#timber

Of my God! This is great news and I hope this means she has been exterminated, I mean, dealt with.

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

Betting that when you call that number, you'll get some staff person telling you Oprah has "stepped down in order to pursue her philanthropic interests."

LOL

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Wonder what b p e r x dot com is. Am curious, but reluctant to check it out in case it has malware on it.

This flag I'm waving says I'm staying free, Don't Tread On Me. 🇺🇲 USAF Vet 🇺🇲 WWG1WGA 🇺🇲 Rebirth of America 🇺🇸

Same here! I literally throw them directly in the trash can. They just started showing up, I got the same post card, threw that directly in the trash can too! 😂

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

One might imagine the mag would be important to keep putting out w/ all the lockdown going on ....

hmmm indeed

Great American Patriot Trump Supporter Schitter took 40,000 of my friends 🖕🏻

🧐

Interesting