#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

This is how the cabal will get the price of gold lower to hurt the Russian ruble.

This 'discovery' doubles the supply of Gold.

I believe this find to be extremally exaggerated.

After the price of gold drops enough they will say the discovery wasn't as large as they thought.

Gold is GROSSLY overvalued and is FAR more abundant than humanity has been led to believe. Silver is FAR RARER than gold and is GROSSLY undervalued.

Consider also that silver is a key element used in a number of technologies that are about to released to humanity (e.g. med-beds) - this will only add to the REAL value of silver.

I am NOT a financial advisor or expert, but I suspect that the actual value of silver per ounce will be in the TENS OF THOUSANDS of dollars (we may even see it at $50,000 USD and ounce - yes, I am dead serious).

This story re. the gold find in Africa, this reported increase in the “supply” of gold will (and is intended to) lower the value of gold. Something that is abundantly available has LESS value than if it was rare. The value of gold will (and needs to) come down and be more reflective of how much od it is ACTUALLY available in the world.

Nothing we know is true. Everything we know is changing - starting with the TRUE value of things.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Haldir1970 in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

I agree, but not sure it will go that high.. I think it will stay under 10k per ounce, just from what I have heard…

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

I agree, but not sure it will go that high.. I think it will stay under 10k per ounce, just from what I have heard…

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

In response Blinky Blinx to her Publication

Time will prove one of us right. 😁😉

(1) Show this thread