This is how the cabal will get the price of gold lower to hurt the Russian ruble.

This 'discovery' doubles the supply of Gold.

I believe this find to be extremally exaggerated.

After the price of gold drops enough they will say the discovery wasn't as large as they thought.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

How do you break the bank?
(artificially depressed gold through derivatives and paper ownership of physical gold).
Demand physical
Sort out the boys from men

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

At the conclusion of the battle of Waterloo, the Rothscholds cpurier arrived in London ahead of the official messenger.

The Rothschilds declared Napoleon the winner, and, created a run on the British stock market.

The Rothschilds bought up everything.

Then, when the official word came in that Britain had defeated Napoleon - the Rothschilds became the wealthiest folks - outside of the Crown - in the UK.

I call this the Waterloo tactic - this play is a repeat of that.

Rothschild sent his sons to the major capitals of Europe, to open businesses.

Up until then, traders carried gold as they moved around - very dangerous - robbery was always a possibility.

The Rothschilds set up a system, whereby a merchant gave them the gold at the start of the trip, and they provided a promissory note so, at the end of the journey, a merchant could go to the Rothschild agent in the city they wanted to trade in, and receive the same amount of gold.

Thus. the banking ststem was born

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

Drop 2619
Gold shall destroy FED.

VK off topic but how do 'you' pronounce Betelgeuse?

Proud Deplorable, Love my 4 rescue pups, my country and our TRUE President DONALD J TRUMP!! Banner pic of our Pres, I was that close to him!

Holy crap!, My team from work is traveling there today to go on a mission for Okoa Refuge that we sponsor.

English patriot. Trump supporter.United States of America is the last stand!!!. #familyiseverything

once you figure out [there] numbers , there B.s becomes pretty obvious.
#Fooked

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

The Uganda gold discovery includes an escape clause.

Parler @10acQ Twitter @10acQ Gab @10acQ WeGo @10acQ

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

It's all a money grab, same as what [they] are doing in Crypto.
Drive it down, drive out the retail investors and scoop up for pennies on the dollar.

(1) Show this thread

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

Or did we just return what was stolen to blame bad guys for lowering price? 🤔

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Then you have the paper GOLD.
The storm is here VK. it's going to be an interesting ride from here out. Like intense.

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

should be five parts gold for one silver

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

Gold is GROSSLY overvalued and is FAR more abundant than humanity has been led to believe. Silver is FAR RARER than gold and is GROSSLY undervalued.

Consider also that silver is a key element used in a number of technologies that are about to released to humanity (e.g. med-beds) - this will only add to the REAL value of silver.

I am NOT a financial advisor or expert, but I suspect that the actual value of silver per ounce will be in the TENS OF THOUSANDS of dollars (we may even see it at $50,000 USD and ounce - yes, I am dead serious).

This story re. the gold find in Africa, this reported increase in the “supply” of gold will (and is intended to) lower the value of gold. Something that is abundantly available has LESS value than if it was rare. The value of gold will (and needs to) come down and be more reflective of how much od it is ACTUALLY available in the world.

Nothing we know is true. Everything we know is changing - starting with the TRUE value of things.

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

I agree, but not sure it will go that high.. I think it will stay under 10k per ounce, just from what I have heard…

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(3) Show this thread

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

oh great! Hillary is going to help herself to this too?

https://anonup.com/thread/9336966
My post mentioning Gold 11:44 AM, 6/13
This post 10:57 AM 6/14
Time Diff 23 H 13 M

Q 2313
Darkest days.
Amen, brother.
This evil must be destroyed.
Q

Q 1057
Report to FBI / DOJ.
Watch what happens.
Spotlight.
Subject deviation.💥
Risk.
End.
Q

CONFIRMED

Uganda also has biolabs. 3 of them to be exact.

In response Freedom Belle 17 to her Publication

so does NC, probably with the university, but no gold

(1) Show this thread

DARK LEGACY II THE PLOT TO TAKE OUT CAMELOT AGAIN.

John F Kennedy Jr: I will Expose My Father's Killers No Matter Who They Are, Even If I Have To Bring Down The Whole Government.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Ul2ToEL2HK9J/

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

The Waterloo tactic, all over again.

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

The thing is, Russia demands paying for gas and oil in Rubles, and to do that, you must open an account in Gazprombank and sell your currency (Euro, dollars etc.) in order to buy Ruble and this is the main reason why Ruble is stronger now than before. I think it is still not backed up in Gold. November will be an interesting month, as in November stops with importing Russian oil in the EU. That was in the last sanction "package". You are witnessing EU's autodestruction. Will be dark, cold and long winter in Europe.

#2A, #USA 🇺🇸 #FamilyIsEverything 🇬🇧 #SaveTheChildren

Buy the dip 👇

Lies and manipulation always seems tb their MO -
... no creativity in their thinking

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Wonder what human trafficking tunnel they dug this out of...just a thought.

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

Average down. Basis in XRP is like .39. if it even goes to $2.00, I am donating to the Anon fiesta fund to help by our Island. AUI.

What does the price of XRP look like in November?

Do they even need an excuse to rig the price of anything? The markets have been rigged for a long time.

is the dip underway now? We see the crypto market cratering as well as the stock market

Missing my frens! Waiting for the plan to unfold!

Several Drop containing ‘discovery’…
here is just one…🤷🏼‍♀️

Missing my frens! Waiting for the plan to unfold!

Spelling matters…

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

At the lowest yesterday, it dropped -$56 USD and opened negative this morning.
My thoughts, it will drop to around $1,700 and Silver will go up to $27.50 an ounce.
J.P. Morgan holds tons of silver, and they are trying to hedge their way out of a bankruptcy that would force giving up their land holdings and leases.

"Look for the gold dip" - vk