Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Donald John Trump
meeting Donald John Trump+
☺️🫶✨

I feel 100% that I am from the past! I do not feel like I am from the Future! I feel like the ONLY one that is only from the past! So odd.

I always had Major Dejavu growing up. We would go see Old buildings on Vacations (daughter of a University architect) and I would Stop in my Tracks and know I had been in that exact same local before! My parents had to explain to me that it was Dejavu, every time it happened. Sp Odd!! 🤷‍♀️

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

Always with the loop

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

🥺

Widowed, Proud Digital Warrior. #Trump2020 #America🇺🇸 #TheGreatAwakening

I feel like itz Ground Hog Day every day. Its sooo weird.

So, I'll use a phrase we've heard before, "What difference does it make?" but it's necessary to clarify: It doesn't matter, because the only thing that matters is which side they are on- and they better be on our side!

Country Garden Lady, 🌻 PATRIOT WWG1WGA, Truth Seeker, Plant Seeds of Love 💚💙💜 TS @CountryGardenLady17 Twitter @nonedarecallit

Feels like a split timeline, we are here to do it right on this one.

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

WE ARE IN A TIME WARP

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Happiness Is Strength!

May have to do w reincarnation. Gene Decode mentioned the soul trap on saturn has been taken down. We shall find out!

mystery of the self : we can wake up that we are not linear beings but instead dimensional beings living dimensional lives. -Joe Dispenza

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

Silver Cat@silvercat Alien Interview the alien describe part of the destruction of the system. But the traps are still here. Do you know how to escape prison planet?

(1) Show this thread

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

We may not be in an official loop, but it does feel like it - even if small or unrecognizable to the naked eye .... timelines converging ?

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Probably from Off Planet AND the future, but started in Lyra and came to earth.

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

Sometimes I feel like we are in a loop - gematria
drop 623

TS 12:21

EO 12/21

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Irene Nefelli to her Publication

phoenix

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Irene Nefelli to her Publication

phoenix

(2) Show this thread

Luv my country 🇺🇸🇺🇸 Luv my freedom 🇺🇸🇺🇸fighter for truth!! Wide awake!! 🙏In God We Trust🙏

this is one of my favorites as well ...

In response Paula Wehling to her Publication

Arch Angel Michael = VK

In response Paula Wehling to her Publication

In 2006 I learned through a very stressful time in my life that WE/I am not in control.

(3) Show this thread

Hunting rabbits deep down the Rabbit holes! Space! Politics! Military! Photography! Hollyweird! Big med! Cabal! God’s Universe! Children!

I was off planet for eons until I was born. Now I am present on this planet, still connected to my off planet parents and siblings!

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

👀I only just realised the other day that we are probably from the future coming back to help with the awakening.

↪️Circle back!↩️
😵I need some drama-mine!😵

Honestly I have had this feeling in the last 2 years + time feeling much faster.

#MeToo

I am on a mission from last verses of book of James-- so in the loop

Once you learn how to shift your consciousness somewhere else intentionally, things get a bit odd.

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

I said this to someone in my dreams last night and it felt so good that I will repeat it here
Its almost like "everything" will happen after the Event (Betelgeuse/ North Magnetic pole shift)
By everything I mean all the arrests, trials, reveals, etc.
The event will be the rude awakening and the military will take control
All we are doing now (probably done before in a loop) is the best that we can to awake people at least alert them something is wrong, something is coming
Just my idea of course
Makes sense to me
Safer way
We are aware of the loop, we fight through it, we keep strong, stay together
But the one who is actually gonna break it for GOOD is GOD
Written in the Stars
Just read this and forget it
It's my idea...

A patriot who stands for freedom! 27 year military wife. Stand strong Patriots!

honestly we wre from all times simultaneously is starting to be how i feel. our access to that may be seen in many ways. things switching in an instant, seeing yoursrlf doing the same thing you are doing in different clothes, confusion on what is truly happening. gets overwhelming but in a way a relief to have a glimmer of things.

we are… until it becomes a spiral!! cant wait to finally drill down!!!

hahaha..'its complicated'..

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

Is a bot technically speaking, from the planet?
Complicated.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Ready for the splicing, maybe already done, closer we come to it all, imo.

ready to get off the loop lol

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

It’ll be a sweet day when we find out even if complicated. We all need that penny to drop.

1221. Take it away, Kim!😂

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

Love it when that happens!

(1) Show this thread

how do we get out of this loop