Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

The#2 ICU Doctor in the world, IN THE WORLD!
Guess they won't listen to him either!

Dr. Paul Marik testifies for New Hampshires
bill to make Ivermectin available OTC! He states that Ivermectin is actually SAFER THAN TYLENOL! RealAmericasVoice News also exposes connections between FACEBOOK, REUTERS AND MAINSTREAM NEWS to Big Pharma that explains why they suppressed and censored Ivermectin through their MANY CONFLICTS OF INTERESTS.

cc:@matrixobserver

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @cmbwsu in this post can reply

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Bob Enslow to his Publication

If some states make it over the counter can we just purchase online from them?
Does anyone really trust any pharmaceutical company at this point? uggh

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

I have been using the horse dose, not dead yet, but when it comes available here I will buy some.

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

The fake virus is being used as a way to introduce the cure for cancer.

I'm just Tone . Patriot. Knots a bit with the language -but clearly we communicate when there is A ❤️💯%

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Remove the 🤑🤑BIG lie companies and the cancer will disappear.

I'm just Tone . Patriot. Knots a bit with the language -but clearly we communicate when there is A ❤️💯%

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Remove the 🤑🤑BIG lie companies and the cancer will disappear.

(2) Show this thread

The law was passed in my state TN as well but I have not found it over the counter yet!