Nothing special to note, except for our strong defense of freedom and life

It's the Angel of the North (of Scotland)! Amateur photographer captures a heavenly-looking sunset on his smartphone – with rays appearing in angelic form complete with outstretched wings
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10910913/Amateur-photographer-captures-angelic-looking-sunset-complete-wings-smartphone-Scotland.html

You can’t bring out the dark without Turning on the light. It’s about the children it’s always about the children The future is bright 🫶

I see this face everywhere

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

In response Pray 4 Good to her Publication

That's an amazing photo! I caught this picture on the way to Branson a couple weeks ago. Is this photo a real photo that you shared? Super cool!

yes it was posted i just seen the face first so i edit to see it clearer

In response --- Shuaye to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @RedHotDot in this post can reply

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

In response Pray 4 Good to her Publication

Thank you for doing that! It looks like a panda face or bear face. I was thinking a human lion face. That really helps to see it better.

That is the most amazing Angels surise picture and it's a real one. That face is super cool too. Love those things. Thank you for sharing. 💝