Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Fuck masks. Fuck Fauci. Fuck anyone wearing a mask. I don't care if you think you have to. You continue to make the world shitty by accepting bullshit. The mask thing will NEVER end if you cowards continue to put up with this insanity.

I am a nurse who works with the homeless in a shelter. i am 2000% against masks, have no belief in the lies about CV and would sie before taking the very dangerous and satanic 'vaccine' BUT because our funding this year is from CV grants and there are strict 'rules' and stipulations in the grants outlining what we can and can't do, i have to wear a mask and so do the guests in the shelter. many have respiratory health issues and also mental health issues that are increased by the use of masks. It's been bery tough to say the least. I won't abandon my work or clients so I have to so my best to

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SilenceDoGoodRN in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from DoGood Agent 355, click on at the bottom under it