Makes you wonder...

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

I have already experienced something akin to what all of us are going through today.
I was awake in 2012 ( actually much longer) and there were people in the so called truth movement that talked about mass arrests, NESARA/GESARA, Looking Glass, MIlitary action, DUMBS and gold.
I walked out the front door of my old house in early spring and thought to myself " I am going to miss this place". Not the house, but the time frame.
I was dismayed when none of the things prophesied happened.
I feel like we have been in a time loop. I cannot see the final outcome, but I know that something happened back in 2012.
Every day is a small miracle, I did not think I was going to live to the age I am at. God gave me a second chance.
A fly on a TV screen does not see the big picture. It is when we take a 40,000 foot view that we see the wholeness of creation.

Interesting info
galactic info, solar flash, other worlds starseed ... etc

https://rumble.com/v17neap-ismael-perez-discusses-earth-in-a-cosmic-war-with-other-worlds-with-nichola.html

Energetic Connection; Melchizedek; King of Righteousness.

Here is another Video where Perez goes into deeper explanation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJBHNsuPwAs

Human Galactic Origins Root Races Ismael Perez - YouTube

Human Galactic Origins Root Races Ismael PerezCosmic ambassador to the earth here to unite the 144k as the new guardians of universes. You'll find out the tr...

In response Desert Rat to his Publication

Thank you, that is awesome! Ill tell what I think of it after watching.
Much appreciated!

Sweet! It's very different as he simply downloads a lot of information! A must study video. I ordered his book which I normally would not.

His concentration is amazing considering so many distractions going on in the room. What I found particularly logical were the coordinates used to "be in" different energy fields ... as there is no distance of space between here and there. I always wondered how stargate's allowed for such instant access.

Will go back and learn the different levels of the omniverse ... its self expansion then -- to its contraction down to one timeline in our the near "future".

Do you feel like we are a little arrogant to think of ourselves as "genetic royalty" ... if so, how did we fall asleep so easily?
Yes, I think I also want to get his book ... fascinating info.

The "Genetic Royalty" idea has tripped me.
I also see it on another level . . .

Agreed to the distractions! Took me a couple shots just to zero in on him and not his environment. Then I wondered if Intentional. When he was talking 'Super-Soldier' he seemed to include himself or spoke collectively.

Yes he did seem to respond to that calling ... I noticed that too, PLUS he's very fit / much more so that the Super Soldiers I had seen like Cory Goode, another one, dark hair, slighter build.

Yep, Goode would be a different type I would suspect.
His involvement with anything Gaia.com supported is suspect to me.
I thin they've had connection with DeepState Players. David Wilcox perhaps. Yet, they have provided some grate insight. Can't knock information just have to know at times it's mixed in with lies.

I don't get that with Perez. Time will tell . . .

Yes good, point, many tell us the truth, then throw in a couple lies to confuse us ... Perez seems very real / truthful and very detailed ... almost animated not so drone-like. Goode shows no emotional depth ... Wilcox? ... I don't relate to him so much. Kerry from the Camelot Project resonates, she just goes for it.

I've never really checked into the Camelot Project to my recollection. Now I will. There's another Man out there; Jarad Rand (No relation to Rand McNally) ayway he too is a wealth of knowledge; stream of conscious like Perez. Rand does calls; "Time For a Change" and has a website called 'We are one light for all' or some such. He goes into histories and suppressed technologies.

Interesting post some of his shows that you like next time you think of it ok? Thanks

Not sure I understand the question?

sorry , you mentioned

Jarad Rand (No relation to Rand McNally) ayway he too is a wealth of knowledge; stream of conscious like Perez. Rand does calls; "Time For a Change" and has a website called 'We are one light for all'

Please post any work of his that you find compelling, It would be interesting to review.

It's been a while since I listened to him but I will look this next few days to see what I can see❣️

Only people mentioned by @TailsRegenerate in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Desert Rat, click on at the bottom under it