Makes you wonder...

I have already experienced something akin to what all of us are going through today.
I was awake in 2012 ( actually much longer) and there were people in the so called truth movement that talked about mass arrests, NESARA/GESARA, Looking Glass, MIlitary action, DUMBS and gold.
I walked out the front door of my old house in early spring and thought to myself " I am going to miss this place". Not the house, but the time frame.
I was dismayed when none of the things prophesied happened.
I feel like we have been in a time loop. I cannot see the final outcome, but I know that something happened back in 2012.
Every day is a small miracle, I did not think I was going to live to the age I am at. God gave me a second chance.
A fly on a TV screen does not see the big picture. It is when we take a 40,000 foot view that we see the wholeness of creation.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Quilibet in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@CueTee42) can see their posts

We the People 🇺🇸 Knowledge Is Power✨ God is a frequency tune in 🔊 God Wins ❤️

I can remember thinking to myself over and over yrs to come, and that thought was ‘did I die’ in 2012 or ‘did someone take my mind/thoughts/creativity.’ Now I didn't lose my mind but something changed. I was living in Wyoming and the place, people, and energy all changed.

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

You changed.
You changed how you saw the world and your eyes opened from that moment. So much happened at that time....Economy, housing market,
galactic alignment, cosmic energy from the sun.
As you probably remember from childhood, the sun was orange.
It is a bright white/blue. We absorbed the new energy and it woke many of us up. I am glad you are a part of this journey.
You have been an inspiration to me.

(1) Show this thread

Dark To Light 🌍Make Earth Great Again🌎 WWG1WGA 💫 Faith. Hope. And Love✨The best is yet to come 🙏

So true. The same I felt, too in THAT 2012❣️ Everyday I read & feel, I am not alone on this adventure travel🫶

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

You are a very wise man Charlie...my precious brother💞🕊

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ to her Publication

Hi sweet Sister, I hope you are having a great Saturday.
My inbox has been blowing up today...

(1) Show this thread

Yes, something wad supposed to happen on 12/21/12. Sandy hook happened right before! Are we are back in that timeline, but not all the way???

In response Jeannie Arthurs to her Publication

No and we are not going back to that one.
We will be on a different one in 2023... Just my opinion...
The best id yet to come.

(1) Show this thread

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Although my wake up call was 9/11, i do feel something changed in Dec 2012…i was in a horrid marriage and it had just ended in June 2012, i felt as if my life had no meaning anymore from June to Dec… then just before Christmas that year i woke up and realized my new life had just begun… i was elated and had all the fam over for the holiday. I felt a huge weight had been lifted… seems i was right and there was some kind of shift, now im ready for my final journey for whatever God has in mind..Ready to do whatever i can to help others like he helped me through a dark time ❤️

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

There was an alignment of the Milky Way right around that time frame (Dec 12-22) . There was a huge shift in the energies.
I am glad to hear that it became a new beginning for you.
It is awesome how people can take a difficult time and turn it around for the better. Helping others is a great way to get out of our own minds!
Love to you, Qake!

(1) Show this thread

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

Well, I don't understand this "jump" thing, so I can't relate. In the video above, she askes "Does it feel dark, like we jumped in 2012?" Actually, I didn't start seeing the darkness until Trump became President, not that he had anything to do with the darkness, I'm not saying that. The darkness came as a result of us starting to wake up to decades of deceit and lies we had live through and didn't even know it. We knew things were bad, but no idea just how bad and corrupt everything was. We have Trump to THANK for that. As far as 2012, that would have been the 2nd term of Obama and things turned pretty bleak. I just can't wrap my head about "time jump."

The Only Thing Constant Is Change.

In response Made In America to her Publication

I'm in the same boat as far as understanding timelines

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

In response Made In America to her Publication

I had beginning of awareness before Odrama was elected, uh hum. I recognized the behaviors that he wanted to implement. He wanted to flip the tables. Was a very scary time for me to see it come to fruition. I now witness major timeline shifts and it is the most weird and beautiful experience. Glad I was born for this s time. We are drawing near. Peace is the prize and we'll win!

(2) Show this thread

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

I have felt like we are in a time loop also. Things really changed and I had no idea why... They say the timelines converged, so maybe we ended up with a little of all of them???? Lately it seems that time is slipping. Speeding up and slowing down in the same day.... I have lost track of what day it is.. I seem to miss some days and then the next day is like I already lived through that day. Time seems to be in flux.... Interesting....🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

In response Cindy Brauneker to her Publication

Same with me.
I actually force myself to look at a colander every day.
Everything is fluid right now.

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

In response Cindy Brauneker to her Publication

exaxtly!! same for me

(2) Show this thread

It was 2012 for me, too. Perhaps the Mayans DID have something to their calendar afterall.

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication

LIVE.DIE.REPEAT is their program. Govt, Religions, and Death Cults all behind it. Never ending Reincarnations to lower dimensions for soul energy.

(1) Show this thread

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Josh, is that you?

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Not Josh,
Always have been Charlie... Just have been awake since the mid 80's.

(1) Show this thread

Interesting info
galactic info, solar flash, other worlds starseed ... etc

https://rumble.com/v17neap-ismael-perez-discusses-earth-in-a-cosmic-war-with-other-worlds-with-nichola.html

Energetic Connection; Melchizedek; King of Righteousness.

I've been trying to share this link and have not been able to.

This is the Most honest take on what is going on at this time. I think it's interesting to watch information as it is finally disclosed. What is in the interview?

‘Disclosure Next Level.’
‘Future Us.’ ‘Guardian Race.’
‘Connections.’
Stay I Your Present; Be of Pure Intent.
‘Constitutional Republic and the Positive Time Line.’
Perez thinking by 2028 but Feels Much Sooner.
‘Oh: and the Star of Sirius….’
TheGrandSolarFlash is still gonna knock some off Us on Our ass; momentarily.
Thinking AU is full of “LightWorkers.”

Energetic Connection; Melchizedek; King of Righteousness.

Here is another Video where Perez goes into deeper explanation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJBHNsuPwAs

Human Galactic Origins Root Races Ismael Perez - YouTube

Human Galactic Origins Root Races Ismael PerezCosmic ambassador to the earth here to unite the 144k as the new guardians of universes. You'll find out the tr...

(2) Show this thread

Interesting!. Mine came around the same time as well in 2012. I left my job in 2011 after 27 years, didn't know what road to take next, then met some people in 2012 who told me about mortgage fraud. As I dugged deeper in the rabbit hole, I uncovered so much more, then started reading Bill Cooper's books. It's been one encounter after another, and I haven't looked back since. I believe God purposely wanted me "awake". I'm so glad I found other patriots. Thank you all for being on this journey.

In response Meggie Jam to her Publication

I left the fire department at that time...
I am glad for you that you are finding your way.
This has been a wild ride for sure.

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

In response Meggie Jam to her Publication

Bill Cooper was a wonderful human being and Patriot! 💜

(2) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts

In response Kathy Jean to her Publication

Yes that was very clever ... I still feel that vibe today ... all the symbolism, the healing, the dark smoke ... I hear that rumble.
Interesting, you're the first here that has mentioned it.

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Kathy Jean to her Publication

I watched that whole series twice. Still have a hard time with how it all happened and ended. It was a mindf*ck for sure.

(2) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

The Mayans were right. That timeline ended in 2012.
We have been pushed to an alternate timeline. A timeline that they thought they could dominate. One that made it 'legal' for them to lie.
It is my belief that 2023 will shift timelines again. Not back to the original but a more aware timeline.

Only followers of this user (@CueTee42) can see their posts

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

🙂

(65) Show this thread