For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world.

I would like to ask all you good people for prayers for my friend Sandra. She was the person who introduced me to the Anon movement, to VK, Martin Geddes, and many more. She lost her job in PR in the Covid lockdown and hasn't found another job, in part because she is physically disabled. This has meant two years of economic hardship for her and her young son. Her dad is in hospital with serious issues, and she herself is suffering debilitating pain because of her disability. She is near to breaking point.

She is an amazing fighter who has brought light to so many, first on twitter and now on Telegram, but now she is almost out of fight. Please mention her in your prayers πŸ™#prayerteam

i am lfting sandra in prayer πŸ™
may Jesus guide her journey and bless her with abundance and strength and healing
Holy Spirit please cover Sandra and wrap your hedge of protection around her
Amen

does she want something work from home?
ill keep my eyes open
i get emails from PR Assoc club in chicago and then list positions. if she isnt looking for anything like that because she is caring for her dad, there is also a website called β€œrat race” that only posts WFH full and part time

i found out about it from my customer service rep at Amazon thats how she got her job there.

In response Arya 1703 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Cydalee in this post can reply

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world.

In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication

Thank you for your prayers ❀️
I think working from home would be ideal for her. Plus we're situated in Spain so online work is her best option. I'll pass on your suggestions. Anything in PR or English - Spanish translation would be right up her street.